Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Samsung don’t do 1:1 exchange

Guys, i read earlier about camera issue but couldn't find it to refer. Now I'm having issue when in camera either photo or video mode the preview screen is randomly showing wave pattern if zoom/ tele lens selected. Anybody got this issue fixed by Samsung or they will replace the phone? I'm on concierge btw.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So far ok after camera module changed?

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Very good.......so I never upgrade to S10+.....cam like new....after changing 1 week later PIE come so upgrade the UI now perfect!

Some_one

Reaction score
Quite disappointed with Note 9 updates. First update, navigation bar toggling removed. Second update, split screen removed, which was the crowd jewel of Android. Battery life also shortened, not sure by which update. Besides, camera live image "melting" when zoomed.
Not sure to send in for repair or not, hate the backup and restoration ordeal, somehow always got something forgot to backup or transfer.

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite disappointed with Note 9 updates. First update, navigation bar toggling removed. Second update, split screen removed, which was the crowd jewel of Android. Battery life also shortened, not sure by which update. Besides, camera live image "melting" when zoomed.
Not sure to send in for repair or not, hate the backup and restoration ordeal, somehow always got something forgot to backup or transfer.

Is it a wavy effect? The only way to fix it is to send your camera in. Your data will be wiped.

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
STGIziUl.jpg

CVf6iFLl.jpg

IlHhD0Xl.jpg

You mean you cannot see all these on your Note9? I have no issues at all in fact, I find the battery life got better after the last April Security update. :s13:

donetus

Reaction score
It's really easy to pull off a loca glue SP. Probably easier than some of the full-glue solutions imo.

alright .. any idea where to get a one though? LOL .. coz my daughter placed her top (the one with the suction) no the screen and when we removed it, the tempered glass that I just had installed popped out as well so n

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
STGIziUl.jpg

CVf6iFLl.jpg

IlHhD0Xl.jpg

You mean you cannot see all these on your Note9? I have no issues at all in fact, I find the battery life got better after the last April Security update. :s13:
Maybe he just didn't explore till that part.
Battery life slightly, just slightly improved for me.

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know change battery take how long? Or go which service Centre better.
Got one day charge overheat like Siao.

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Doesn't work. My WhatsApp still pop notification n when I got spam all of a sudden it will be so irritating.

Anyone got any work about?

Sorry. Have you tried the game tools?

ki7EDrBl.jpg

1FXKxSQl.jpg

Note: Not all notifications can be blocked.

Last edited:

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
alright .. any idea where to get a one though? LOL .. coz my daughter placed her top (the one with the suction) no the screen and when we removed it, the tempered glass that I just had installed popped out as well so n

I got mine from Aliexpress.. Less than $10 each... ordered a 3pc pack to try on my own, got it right the first time. :s13:

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Doesn't work. My WhatsApp still pop notification n when I got spam all of a sudden it will be so irritating.

Anyone got any work about?

Are you using the Pop Up (bubbles) mode? I disabled that mode cos it got irritating in games - caused a few losses in pvp cos the pop up appears where I want to tap or distracts me when I have to drag it out of the way. The normal notifications work fine.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you using the Pop Up (bubbles) mode? I disabled that mode cos it got irritating in games - caused a few losses in pvp cos the pop up appears where I want to tap or distracts me when I have to drag it out of the way. The normal notifications work fine.
you never use the game mode?

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
you never use the game mode?

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

I use the game mode, but even in game mode with notifications all turned off, the strange thing is the chat heads appear if you enable "Smart Pop-up View" (Settings/Advanced).

So I just disabled that and the problem went away.

Singaporean80

Banned
Reaction score
hi guys does ur note 9 whatsapp have sound notifications issues ? meaning got msg comes in but no sound.:o:(

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone always encounter error when using Samsung pay? Quite often will fail for the 1st try, only 2nd try then succeeded. Today even worse, tried 3 times also failed at Yakun, had to use physical card to pay instead. Jin xia suay

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.