View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 05:57 AM   #9230
JCKH0380

Hi sis. I hope you're holding on strong.
Like many others who mentioned here dont need to bother replying them at all. I know it's not easy but trust me it will get better. Family support is crucial so give your family members a heads up. This will at least prepare them for whats to come. Inform your workplace too.

If you choose to pay up, chances are they will ask you for more money afterwards. The reasons they give will blow your mine. Like, have to pay cancellation fee, admin fee, late payment and etc.

Cut all ties with them and move on with your life. I understand your IO advise you to pay transfer them back the initial amount and block them. Everyone is just trying to help but at the end of the day, it's your call.

Good luck and stay strong alright. 💪💪
Please change your hp and ignore all msg from them. I used to have 20 ah long and around 80k debts. Ever since i change my hp and cut off connection with those cb kia, i cant say i total peace but at least after 2 paint job and few months of harassment i am living in peace now. Finally can see light from sky. Anyone going through now is nothing compare to mine, but i hope u guys listen to my advise, change your hp no. N ignore block all thier msg.