Two Beautiful New Apple Stores Expected to Open Soon in Singapore

chris888222

Reaction score
Suddenly the Apple haters appear.

Apple improving their services + presence increases competition which will be better for the consumer.

goldnut

Master Member
Reaction score

Apple improving their services + presence increases competition which will be better for the consumer.

I wouldn't call the recent cosmetic fiascos an improvement. However their denial of 3rd party repairs would definitely benefit the competition, would is also better for the consumer. :s13:

fi5hbone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't call the recent cosmetic fiascos an improvement. However their denial of 3rd party repairs would definitely benefit the competition, would is also better for the consumer. :s13:

Curious. Why is it better? Granted we might not have very good third party repairers here but Louis Rossman @ YouTube is a very good example of a third party repairer that is better than what you get at the Apple Store.

goldnut

Master Member
Reaction score
Curious. Why is it better? Granted we might not have very good third party repairers here but Louis Rossman @ YouTube is a very good example of a third party repairer that is better than what you get at the Apple Store.

Because people will eventually wake up, stop buying crappy products and force Apple to make better decisions. One of which is getting rid of that POS Tim Cook.

(I wish. :()

yamakazi51

Master Member
Reaction score
Because people will eventually wake up, stop buying crappy products and force Apple to make better decisions. One of which is getting rid of that POS Tim Cook.

(I wish. :()

Curious, who do you think will be a better CEO for Apple?

WhyPayMore

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

As a long time apple fan, I see how apple has deviated from its philosophy (think differently) become today state (think money). More and more ppl are leaving using apple, including me. Your so called apple haters are probably ppl whom apple has disappointed them. Even this forum was used to be lively and post move fast during apple events. Now, it look like a dead sea.

Happily using android phone and Windows laptop now.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

Last edited:

tec_geek

Reaction score
7GOYQbJ.jpg

https://www.apple.com/sg/retail/jewelchangiairport/

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.