View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 11:19 PM   #57
Amon86

If I hear hissing or humming, I will be furious too. But those are signs of an unclean power source or close to another electrical device. Using another power outlet should help clear the problem. Nothing to do with the Amp itself.

I just tried hearing the back of my SB-3000. No hum or hiss. Might as well use SVS's great customer service by then if you ever encounter any problems.
But not without trying out my advice of using a different power outlet that does not have anything else attached to it to ensure a clean power delivery.

Bought my SB-3000 for SG$1,660.49 on Lazada.

Edit: LoL! I just realized my Black Ash version of the SB-3000 is sold out. Even the Piano Black version that you pointed out is sold out as well. But wow! I can bet how much you are enjoying the PB-16 Ultra. Any good LFE based movies to recommend?
I don't owned a SVS PB-16 actually got consider about it but heard mainly used for movie rather than music so i got myself a jl audio fathom instead heard is more musical will arrive during this weekends...i only got a KEF R400B which i already used for 2-3 years no issue so i will using that on my dynaudio SP40 or my twenty5 21....upcoming sept i will get 2 x R8a for atmos and will be using upcoming Alita 4k bluray to test it out
Amon86 is offline   Reply With Quote