Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

Reaction score
just gotten a fit 1.3 for a few months, i keep getting this p0420 code, changed a 2nd hand cat but the fault came back a few weeks later, what should i be changing?

Viosman

Reaction score
I forgot the Defu tao chiew name ... Fong? Or something :o Supposed to be Bobby’s right hand I think ... Defu was main branch, not franchise.

Supposed to be 2 good JHK mechs from Toh Guan ... they opened their own workshop at Kaki Bukit ... Autobay? I remember some discussions about them being good but they don’t have a real proper workshop with Bishamon, they use jackstands to jack up your car instead. But the last they were mentioned was quite some time ago ... maybe they earned enough to afford a proper setup since then :o

I personally wouldn’t use a workshop for servicing if my car has to be jacked up by jacktands. I went to Ah Heng i.e. SKM once and all their Bishamons occupied, they still continue to take jobs and use jackstand ... so after 1 time on the jackstands I didn’t go back to them again, only go to them for non-servicing jobs.

Thanks for the info about jackstands (yeah I can't agree more w such half past 6 skills) and also abt Autosaver. Think u and I perhaps shared the same sentiments abt Autosaver moving out of Defu and closure of some of their franchise outlets too. Though unavoidable for the closures and also the turnover of workers which are very rampant in our Singapore markets for most businesses. To be fair, your so called Tao Chiew is actually Uncle Fong, he is still there at Changi and my cars all these years from Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Skoda to now Ford are still be meddled by them and I trust tat they are in good hands although I still make sure tat I'm on hand to offer assistance or inputs where necessary which is the beauty of servicing our cars at outside workshops right? They have always been a friendly place and wat is commendable abt them all these years are their willingness to listen to customers, service by the book and also have excellent service recovery where it is due. Dun get me wrong, I'm not their employee or related to them but a loyal customer where I stand by the truth tat I received all these years. At the end of the day, money is in our pockets and our cars go to where we want them to be touched so we all have a choice. Jus sharing my 2cents worth of experiences only. Been a visitor to this forum jus dun post any here tats all.:s22:

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I forgot the Defu tao chiew name ... Fong? Or something :o Supposed to be Bobby’s right hand I think ... Defu was main branch, not franchise.

Supposed to be 2 good JHK mechs from Toh Guan ... they opened their own workshop at Kaki Bukit ... Autobay? I remember some discussions about them being good but they don’t have a real proper workshop with Bishamon, they use jackstands to jack up your car instead. But the last they were mentioned was quite some time ago ... maybe they earned enough to afford a proper setup since then :o

I personally wouldn’t use a workshop for servicing if my car has to be jacked up by jacktands. I went to Ah Heng i.e. SKM once and all their Bishamons occupied, they still continue to take jobs and use jackstand ... so after 1 time on the jackstands I didn’t go back to them again, only go to them for non-servicing jobs.

Thanks for the info about jackstands (yeah I can't agree more w such half past 6 skills) and also abt Autosaver. Think u and I perhaps shared the same sentiments abt Autosaver moving out of Defu and closure of some of their franchise outlets too. Though unavoidable for the closures and also the turnover of workers which are very rampant in our Singapore markets for most businesses. To be fair, your so called Tao Chiew is actually Uncle Fong, he is still there at Changi and my cars all these years from Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Skoda to now Ford are still be meddled by them and I trust tat they are in good hands although I still make sure tat I'm on hand to offer assistance or inputs where necessary which is the beauty of servicing our cars at outside workshops right? They have always been a friendly place and wat is commendable abt them all these years are their willingness to listen to customers, service by the book and also have excellent service recovery where it is due. Dun get me wrong, I'm not their employee or related to them but a loyal customer where I stand by the truth tat I received all these years. At the end of the day, money is in our pockets and our cars go to where we want them to be touched so we all have a choice. Jus sharing my 2cents worth of experiences only. Been a visitor to this forum jus dun post any here tats all.:s22:

Personally, i don't see whats wrong with jack stands though.... As long as the rides are done up accordingly to the owners' expectation.

Perhaps, we seen too many of these in AD service centers and large established service centers outside, thus naturally it becomes a standard in our heads.... :s13::s13:

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
... your so called Tao Chiew is actually Uncle Fong, he is still there at Changi ...
So I did remember his name right :o

Thing is, after Defu closed down I went to the Changi branch 1 time. Fong not there, and the guy there tell me another car that arrived after me, appointment slot earlier than me, tell me have to wait. On a Saturday that place bird no lay egg want to look for coffeeshop also don’t have. So I decided £@€# it, from that time onwards go Kaki Bukit instead. But Kaki Bukit branch closed down last year. So now don’t know where to go already :s22:

Viosman

Reaction score
So I did remember his name right :o

Thing is, after Defu closed down I went to the Changi branch 1 time. Fong not there, and the guy there tell me another car that arrived after me, appointment slot earlier than me, tell me have to wait. On a Saturday that place bird no lay egg want to look for coffeeshop also don’t have. So I decided £@€# it, from that time onwards go Kaki Bukit instead. But Kaki Bukit branch closed down last year. So now don’t know where to go already :s22:

Hmmm maybe back then the canteen/coffeeshop at the industrial building next to Changi outlet haven't open yet bah but again I did managed to find makan and kopi on Saturday whenever I'm there. Perhaps it's a typical instinct from spending most of my working time on the roads bah. Kaki Bukit was really a lost cos it was so much nearer for me to go there then even Defu and my ICE shop is also jus behind Kaki Bukit outlet so it was damn good to hang out. Perhaps there business too good so the landlord evicted Autosaver and decides to rent it out to someone else before deciding he wanna take over himself. Guess tats y doing business in Spore is so tough - business good, ur rental goes up or ur neighbours get jealous or ur staff thinks they can go back across the causeway to open their own shop or even demand a higher pay from u.
It's still Changi for me from time to time whenever my AD workshop cant get their act together or I need a 2nd opinion.
The least we want is pay good money for a decent job tat keeps our car running swee swee lah cos even AD screwed up bad too.

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kaki Bukit was really a lost cos it was so much nearer for me to go there then even Defu and my ICE shop is also jus behind Kaki Bukit outlet so it was damn good to hang out. Perhaps there business too good so the landlord evicted Autosaver and decides to rent it out to someone else before deciding he wanna take over himself.
Autosaver’s official statement is the building got change of management, so they discontinued that branch. I don’t think it’s the whole story. I do know though that Kaki Bukit is a franchisee, could be they decided not to operate under Autosaver banner anymore like 1 other franchise branch did (Mandai? Can’t remember :o).

You do your audio with Ah Foon? :s13:

GuageAlvinTan

Reaction score
Hi guys, I need some advice, I notice Honda Fit does not have a grab handle at the back seat, is there any way or any shop that can help to install that.

Orphan

Reaction score
Hi guys, I need some advice, I notice Honda Fit does not have a grab handle at the back seat, is there any way or any shop that can help to install that.

Try calling up Innovasia, I see other ppl mention before that they have.

knightcover

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, is it possible to install android auto for 2008 Honda fit?

Sent from HUAWEI HMA-L29 using GAGT

Orphan

Reaction score
Hi all, is it possible to install android auto for 2008 Honda fit?

This is dependant on the HU you have, rather than the car model.
There's definitely aftermarket android HU for 2008 Honda Fit.

knightcover

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is dependant on the HU you have, rather than the car model.
There's definitely aftermarket android HU for 2008 Honda Fit.
thanks, I had meant HU with android auto. Thanks!

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I curious y city not as popular. Cos of price n rear boot flexibility?

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for the price, is it worth to buy city from KM? since is made in Thailand? :s12:
The question you should be asking is ...

Which other sedan of the same class has the same number of horses or higher, comes with pedal shift and rear aircon? If there even is 1, what is the price compared to the City? ;)

voxk87

Reaction score
Honda Fit 1.3 How to stop Auto-Start/Stop engine?

The setting does not remember after engine turns off
Any ways to permanent set it to off?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.