Not open for further replies.

EsPpY

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can spare me a 20% coupon? For green members that one. Up to $5 off

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good powerbank deals to recommend? TIA!
Xiaomi powerbank. The 10000 black one. If wan something with more juice, the xiaomi 20000 black one with USB PD. Able to charge some laptop with its 45W output.

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

urutoraman

Reaction score
Does Qoo10 still send e-ticket voucher by email to print out so someone can collect on my behalf without app?

Qoo10 still send out the voucher but whether collect via physical voucher or mobile app e-ticket is strictly specify by the seller. If you do not received the voucher through email, you can still print the voucher listed under your order.

Last edited:

itfans

Reaction score
I received my item but not as described so I contacted the seller for return and refund .. only few days later the seller replied me via whatsapp and said ok with return address given but when I submitted the return request at Qoo10 (with attached of the Whatsapp screenshot) , the seller just mia and no response.. system just showed ""Return approval is waiting to be processed. You need to return items to seller after seller's approval.Seller's return address will be displayed soon"" .... contacted Qoo10 CSO and they just said need another week to investigate ..WTH ...
Dun want to be stuck, how should I proceed ah?

blusky

Reaction score
Possible coupon for the weekend:

uUf4uEZ.jpg

jnashville

Banned
Reaction score
hi got a question.
I have a $30 off $60 spend coupon that i used to buy some item.
I might want to cancel the purchase. Will my coupon be returned?

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi got a question.
I have a $30 off $60 spend coupon that i used to buy some item.
I might want to cancel the purchase. Will my coupon be returned?

wah... where u get that coupon from...??

regards,
wacky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.