[OFFICIAL] 铁探 The Defected, Debuts 1 April 2019, TVB, Tencent & StarHub

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya left 2 episodes in PTU

Sibeh Sian. Watched till epi 23. Now the place I'm in don't have wifi, don't want to waste data downloading 24-28. Hopefully, 29-30 out when I'm bank home.

Posted from PCWX using ...
On The Road To 10,888 Posts! Jia You!! 💪💪💪!!!

EveMuffins

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PTU really worth watching ah? I'm at epi 8, like not very exciting leh. Can fight with this Bingo show or not?

Last edited:

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tks..then I'll continue watching ba since I'm already at epi 8.

I meant 铁探 is much better than PTU. PTU is focussed on transitioning from UC to PTU. Whereas 铁探's main plot seems to be the power struggle in the police force, with Benjamin's character struggle after getting shot and his seeking for justice against Mdm Man. Plus, it's based on a real life character as well.

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I meant 铁探 is much better than PTU. PTU is focussed on transitioning from UC to PTU. Whereas 铁探's main plot seems to be the power struggle in the police force, with Benjamin's character struggle after getting shot and his seeking for justice against Mdm Man. Plus, it's based on a real life character as well.

Hmm whose character is based on a real life character?

EveMuffins

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

On The Road To 10,888 Posts! Jia You!! ���!!!
Yup I know what u meant but since not many bad reviews and I'm at epi 8 then just continue watching but will fast forward whenever that Twin female cop and her psychologist friend appear.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup I know what u meant but since not many bad reviews and I'm at epi 8 then just continue watching but will fast forward whenever that Twin female cop and her psychologist friend appear.

Ya, the psychologist scenes, really pointless. Also remember to skip the first 3 mins or so, for the last episode scenes. Ha ha

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Beh-Hawk

Banned
Reaction score

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The sick cop

Yes, 辛sir is based on a real life character. Lost his taste sense after the shot, among other damage to his health, and is the only cop to be buried in 皓园 who is not killed while carrying out official duty.

《铁探》垶Sir原型人物是他!香港1992年的“无味神探”

Wow, this is something I did not expect. And you guys keep calling him the sick cop, quite a funny term :s13:

Thanks for the information.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, this is something I did not expect. And you guys keep calling him the sick cop, quite a funny term

:s13:

Thanks for the information.

In episode 1, during the beginning of the show, there's a notice that says this is based on a real life character's story.

Really inspiring story. How he manages to push on, working in the police force frontline, repeatedly taking his promotion exam while at the same time, combating all the illness brought about by that shot.

Last edited:

Ottoke

Reaction score
铁探 The Defected premieres 6 August 2019, Every Mon - Fri 8pm, Hub VV Drama (StarHub TV Channel 855).

COoEXIF.jpg

Reaction score
I just started watching and on my 24th episode

The madam is so annoying can?? She indirectly cause the death of her 2nd son and she’s not even repent?? Still blame others??

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She let go the commander mah
But didn’t expect commander come back to kill her son

And all the police lepark corner waiting for Durain drop

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.