TFIP IBF Cloud Computing

MadMaxChan

Reaction score
Hi,
Did anyone got invitation email for assessment or anything regarding the invitation after you applied for Technology in Finance Immersion Program - Cloud Computing?

MadMaxChan

Reaction score
Applied 1 only. My friends applied for other 2. so would like to know is there any email or other information. Did u received any email for assessments?

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got an email today for the online assement. Need to do it within 3 days

Lukien

Reaction score
Applied 1 only. My friends applied for other 2. so would like to know is there any email or other information. Did u received any email for assessments?

Yes it is easy. I just went last week. Just simple maths. Anyone who pass olevel can do it. Important thing is the interview.

Did you go for the preview talk? May i know if there is a lot of people, meaning lots of applicants?. I could not get a slot for the preview talk

iwanfreedom

Reaction score
I went for the first Preview talk it was at the MAS Theatrette

Dear Participants,

Due to overwhelming response, we have moved to a bigger venue for tomorrow's preview session on the Technology in Finance Immersion Programme (TFIP).

Please note that the session will now be held at The MAS Theatrette, level 16 MAS Building, 10 Shenton Way.

Ace320

Reaction score
I went for the first Preview talk it was at the MAS Theatrette

Dear Participants,

Due to overwhelming response, we have moved to a bigger venue for tomorrow's preview session on the Technology in Finance Immersion Programme (TFIP).

Please note that the session will now be held at The MAS Theatrette, level 16 MAS Building, 10 Shenton Way.

Any important info shared in the Preview Talk? Did they mention how many positions will be offered for each sector?

iwanfreedom

Reaction score
Any important info shared in the Preview Talk? Did they mention how many positions will be offered for each sector?

The first section I went I only heard for the data analytics only offer around 8-9, depending on the attached company demand thus the number will vary

kopigaogao

Reaction score
Just did for Cloud computing. 27 questions all related to cloud. Very technical in nature. Would suggest reading up on Iaas, Saas and Paas, as well as the security considerations and benefits of Cloud.

MadMaxChan

Reaction score
I never heard back anything from them??

anyone received interview email or other assessments?

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bump this thread again, i applied for it and got shortlisted for assessment.

didnt u want to join the NUS graduate diploma in systems analysis ?

anyway the assessment seems to be conducted by the training providers and not the companies..

boskie85

Reaction score
Anyone already on the programme from 2019?

Hi

Anyone on the prorgramme already?

Care to share the journey and experience on this?

Cheers

tcchuin

Reaction score
I do not know the whole process of this course, but from the email I received, there is a grace period 7 days after receiving instructions from AgilenLite (Training provider) to complete the assignment. Good luck to those who got the email too.

I hope the assignment difficulty is lower than CompTIA Cloud Essentials+.

all the best with your assignment.

Submitted on 11th and no response yet. Finger crossed.

j4yp33

Reaction score
7Hp7xUkl.jpg

11 OTP come at one shot. I requested OTP since my previous post. Screwed up platform.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.