[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If both your SG and US accounts are on the same PS4, then can share. Your US account doesn't need to subscribe PS+, it can still have access to online gaming (which is a benefit of PS+ membership) as it shares that from your SG account. (Remember your SG account needs to activate the PS4 as Primary PS4.) Cloud save function is not sharable though.

If they are on two separate PS4s, then see my long post above.

I only have 1 PS4. Oh, by sharing you mean online gaming function?
It does not give me PS+ discount on the US store right? Paiseh ah. noob about all these functions.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I only have 1 PS4. Oh, by sharing you mean online gaming function?
It does not give me PS+ discount on the US store right? Paiseh ah. noob about all these functions.
Ya, sharing online gaming function only, doesn't give you PS+ discount on other region stores (doesn't give PS+ discount when using a different account within the same region store either).

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, sharing online gaming function only, doesn't give you PS+ discount on other region stores (doesn't give PS+ discount when using a different account within the same region store either).

Thanks man.

maggigoreng

Reaction score
I really want to get my hands on the Berry Blue controller, but all the shops I've been to so far only has Alpine Green :(

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A few points to take note of:

- Always disable auto-renewal (Settings > Account Management > Account Information > PlayStation Subscriptions > PlayStation Plus > Turn Off Auto-Renew). You want to purchase subscription manually to take advantage of any promos. Don't want to be surprised when you are busy with work/project and didn't turn on PS4 for long time and get charged for auto-renewal at full price.

- You don't have to wait till your current subscription expires before renewing. You can add more months to it any time. It will just extend your subscription period by whatever amount you just bought. It does not forfeit any remaining subscription period you still have currently. Eg. If you still have 6 months left before expiry and you buy 12 months, you will then have 18 month (not just 12 months). So you can control when you buy more (ie. when there is discount).

- There is an upcoming "Days of Play" event from Jun 7 to 17. There are various promos (consoles, games) and Asia PS+ subscription will be discounted. If you buy PS+ (12 months or 3 months) from PSN store, there's a 30% discount (ie. SGD 30.73 for 12 months, =S$2.56 per month). If you buy physical PS+ card (available at some local shops, like Cheers) it will be 3 months free (ie. you get 15 months at S$43.90, =S$2.92 per month).

i have not renew since last month expiry,
cuz no promo
the last time i bought, was 12+3, lasted me for 15 mths.

now waiting for 12+3 again then i subscribe, otherwise not worth, since i dun play much ps4,

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Some Destiny 2 news:

- Year 3 expansion "Shadowkeep" is coming Sep 17, US$35..

- Destiny 2 is going free-to-play on Sep 17. The free-to-play part includes the base game (which was previously free on PS+ last year) and year 1 contents (first expansion "Curse of Osiris", second expansion "Warmind").

- Year 2 contents (third expansion "Forsaken" and its annual pass) and Year 3 contents (forth expansion "Shadowkeep") will be paid à la carte.

- It will be renamed "Destiny: New Light" (not sure the whole game or just the f2p part).

- Destiny 2 will support cross-save across platforms, including PS4, Google Stadia and Steam (it's coming to Steam soon, no longer Battle.net exclusive on PC). Currently platform exclusive contents (like some weapons, strike, etc on PS4) will no longer be exclusive.

Last edited:

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
US PSN Days of Play offer starting tonight...

US PS+ will also be discounted during this time.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Destiny expansion lol... look boring to me...
idk y ang mo like to make FPS games. no wonder their ppl like to shoot ppl…

dragon age inquisition + all the dlc now cheap cheap on psn… so itcy to buy..

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score

- Always disable auto-renewal (Settings > Account Management > Account Information > PlayStation Subscriptions > PlayStation Plus > Turn Off Auto-Renew). You want to purchase subscription manually to take advantage of any promos. Don't want to be surprised when you are busy with work/project and didn't turn on PS4 for long time and get charged for auto-renewal at full price.

- You don't have to wait till your current subscription expires before renewing. You can add more months to it any time. It will just extend your subscription period by whatever amount you just bought. It does not forfeit any remaining subscription period you still have currently. Eg. If you still have 6 months left before expiry and you buy 12 months, you will then have 18 month (not just 12 months). So you can control when you buy more (ie. when there is discount).

- There is an upcoming "Days of Play" event from Jun 7 to 17. There are various promos (consoles, games) and Asia PS+ subscription will be discounted. If you buy PS+ (12 months or 3 months) from PSN store, there's a 30% discount (ie. SGD 30.73 for 12 months, =S$2.56 per month). If you buy physical PS+ card (available at some local shops, like Cheers) it will be 3 months free (ie. you get 15 months at S$43.90, =S$2.92 per month).
My current Plus membership ends on June 2020, thinking of getting additional 24 months during the promotion period. Since the membership will be increased on Aug 2019.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Destiny expansion lol... look boring to me...
idk y ang mo like to make FPS games. no wonder their ppl like to shoot ppl…

dragon age inquisition + all the dlc now cheap cheap on psn… so itcy to buy..

dragon age u need to get past the 1st map.. that is a freaking borefest...

Wuxinren

Reaction score

How do we check which PSN+ are we under?
Trying to purchase the 30% discount bundle. But when check out keep showing $43.90.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
How do we check which PSN+ are we under?
Trying to purchase the 30% discount bundle. But when check out keep showing $43.90.
Me too. I don't see any 30% off for Plus membership.
============================================================
Update, it's available now. Just click on Days of Play banner.

Last edited:

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Similar thoughts but maybe not so gung-ho like you bro. Mine gonna end in Nov or Dec of 2019, so maybe just 1 more year.

My current Plus membership ends on June 2020, thinking of getting additional 24 months during the promotion period. Since the membership will be increased on Aug 2019.

Wuxinren

Reaction score
Sales is on!
Old CC expired.
Delete it from profile.
Trying to add new visa , somehow keep stuck at Credit Card information . . .
anybody have any idea what happen?

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sales is on!
Old CC expired.
Delete it from profile.
Trying to add new visa , somehow keep stuck at Credit Card information . . .
anybody have any idea what happen?

This happened to me back then when the old CC expired. Somehow, my account got blocked too for adding the new CC in numerous times. Contacted CS to help resolve it.

Now I'm using PayPal for payment.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.