Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Becos for 750 I guess will be about the same price for local / Malaysia local version just need to wait a bit

hmm, not sure is taobao is around 650.
Paying 735 with one year warranty is not so bad also but must see what it cover

Reavl

Reaction score
Becos for 750 I guess will be about the same price for local / Malaysia local version just need to wait a bit
Ah, waiting for 12 and see how is it. Not sure whether 9T pro will be release a not in Singapore.

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Keen in non pro. Saw the review on Samsung A80 which uses cpu 730, battery sucks but the battery is 300mAh smaller and screen is 0.3" bigger too. Hopefully a review from gsmarena comes soon

cutebeng

Reaction score
nfc can use for sure, but gpay abit difficult cos china rom no gplay services, and very lechey to set up. best to wait for global rom (which I think just released only), but need to unlock bootloader which need to wait and need to be careful while flashing to not relock it as flashing regional roms not intended for the set on locked bl will hard brick. after that still need to flash magisk to pass safetynet, then can use gpay.

basically, if u know what you're doing, buying china set and flashing global rom is well worth the money saved. but if you don't, better wait for global set la har
:s22:

Oh..so troublesome. I think if I want buy will wait for global rom sets then

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3a

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me waiting for mi9t pro set or Indian is release then buy Indian set.. By then it is stable global rom.. So nfc no problem

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh ya any1 knows the widevine lvl for k20 pro? if its not level 1 gonna be so disappointing lol

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score

Current k20 pro dim light still need a lot of tuning which is strange as I said before the same sensor and lens as mi9 but mi9 much better tuned and I would have expected the lesson learnt will be ported to k20 pro but seems not the case

ckhon6

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just got a China set K20 pro yesterday but am facing difficulties installing Google playstore, I've tried using the Google services installer found online but keep getting error 'unable to downgrade Google playservices'

Wondering anyone else manage to get Google playstore installed?

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I just got a China set K20 pro yesterday but am facing difficulties installing Google playstore, I've tried using the Google services installer found online but keep getting error 'unable to downgrade Google playservices'

Wondering anyone else manage to get Google playstore installed?
Try resetting to factory? Maybe the seller messed up the Google services installation and removed it unsuccessfully without your knowledge otherwise it won't be conflicting with another version which can't be downgraded

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

ckhon6

Reaction score
I've tried resetting and reinstalling using Google installer, still I'm getting "can't downgrade apps".

Installing a standalone playstore apk, I manage to sign in but homepage shows error DF-DFERH-01

Nicholas555

Reaction score
Ive never flashed a rom before but will the global k20 be the same as the china ver if i flash the global rom? Should be well worth saving the extra cost right?

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
Ive never flashed a rom before but will the global k20 be the same as the china ver if i flash the global rom? Should be well worth saving the extra cost right?

I think since u never flash rom before better don't flash :s13: it's simple to do but also simple to hard brick your phone if you not careful.
basically, you need to unlock your bootloader first (which will take anywhere from a week to a month), and then flash the global rom through miflash while keeping bootloader unlocked (miflash will default to locking bootloader on start). some more if you rely on banking apps or snapchat or pokemon go you still need to flash extra things, so can be abit lechey to set up.

like I said in a previous post, if you dunno wat you doing, better wait for global set, then see whether lazada/qoo10 got any good deals.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.