Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryn79

Reaction score
Hi all, I have lost touch with Q10 app for quite a while.
I want to look for the Roulette Q with normal Q coins but I can't find it in the Live10 app.
When I went to Roulette Q under Live 10 app, what I see now is Q*coin instead of the normal Q coins.

Can some one pls advise where in the app, can I find the normal Q coins? Thnks!

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I have lost touch with Q10 app for quite a while.
I want to look for the Roulette Q with normal Q coins but I can't find it in the Live10 app.
When I went to Roulette Q under Live 10 app, what I see now is Q*coin instead of the normal Q coins.

Can some one pls advise where in the app, can I find the normal Q coins? Thnks!

They are same; Q*coin = Q coin ....:s22::s22:

Hasagi

Reaction score
What is the best coupon to apply for a purchase of about $900/$1000? Was thinking of purchasing the Oneplus 7 Pro

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh what’s the risk?

If your account needs manual approval for buying of GCs, then any GC purchase over the weekend will only be approved on mon late morning as they dun work on weekends.

finale1

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh Gosh! Usually I can buy GC on weekend. This time it’s under review..

If your account needs manual approval for buying of GCs, then any GC purchase over the weekend will only be approved on mon late morning as they dun work on weekends.

finale1

Master Member
Reaction score
If the GC don’t get approved, will the money be refunded

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the GC don’t get approved, will the money be refunded

Actually at point of purchase, the credit card is charged already, so i really dunno y they need to manually approve.

Previously when my account needs manual approval, its just having to wait for approval. I never encounter not approved b4.

Nowadays, my account dun need manual approve already :s13: dunno y the change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.