Henderson and Milner (Capt and Vice Capt) lifted the UCL cup for the 6th time

Both times... Our LFC Capt and Vice Capt are english

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2020 VVD & Milner

2021 VVD & TAA

wtf u doing? so fast write off hendo even after all his hardwork n even now when he play much better since he no longer need to play the dm role? not even a wk after the final so fast got ppl wan hendo out :s13::s13:

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
wtf u doing? so fast write off hendo even after all his hardwork n even now when he play much better since he no longer need to play the dm role? not even a wk after the final so fast got ppl wan hendo out :s13::s13:

relax la brudder

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Tmr live Liverpool legend vs Dortmund legend at hk

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't tink we were ever into signing De Ligt. Most likely he will go PSG

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

What a waste of his talent and development playing in that shite league. Reports saying that PSG offered him a 5 years deal worth 15m/season lmao. Paying this kind of salary to a 19 yr old kid and a defender is insane and fk up the whole wages structure in world football. Fkin hate club that runs by oil state country.

silent_espy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mouse Owen - Dumped us and we won the Europa Cup. He wanted to win more medals and played for manure.

Torres - A spent force when he left.

Suarez - A rat. Even though he done a good job for us. He remained a total rat during the recent match.

Cout - He played well when he was dying to leave or else he is inconsistent.

Sad to say, none of the above is legend to me.
None of them have the good fortune to share the European honours with us.

Legend is some one show character, stay with us through the hardest night and day.
If you ask me who is the guy for the team now, it would have been Milner.
I see him as the true leader before the arrival of VVD and complete servant for LFC in playing in a position that he is not suited and make it his own.
Never hog or steal the limelight.

Gerrard, Carra are legends. I dont know about Henderson and Milner though. If VVD stays till he's in his 30s I will consider him one of the legends too.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
What a waste of his talent and development playing in that shite league. Reports saying that PSG offered him a 5 years deal worth 15m/season lmao. Paying this kind of salary to a 19 yr old kid and a defender is insane and fk up the whole wages structure in world football. Fkin hate club that runs by oil state country.
By 30 yrs old, can retire liao

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
De Ligt, Pepe, plus one back up to Robertson. Tats good enough

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have no problem with Owen, still remember that FA Cup against Arse. Went to Manure after a stint with Newcastle so no prob with that since we don't intend to have him back.

Suarez can go fiak himself. Moan so much when Arse came for him with that 40m + 1 and it got to be his side that leaked that. Lucky we got FSG who somehow turn that wordings to our favour :s13:. For me, he doesn't leave Liverpool but instead, bite his way out of this club. That's the only way that FSG gonna sanction his move to Barca.
Suarez play dirty against lfc in ucl matches. Owen may be traitor going manure. But like what u said he was not wanted back anymore and he still a scouser.

Heypipi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, Liverpool will be wearing the home red jersey when playing against them lah. Anyway, are we going to buy any of their players??? :s13:

I would love SON on the team terrorising defenders.. look at how he runs in the box, similar to salah who won us quite a few impt penalties

Heypipi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, anybody tried ordering from the official online store? Is it possible to arrange a time and date to for the assigned courier to arrive?
Thanks in advance :)

They used DHL EXPRESS for my shipment. You can change delivery date and time in DHL’s website

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
As announced earlier this week, Alberto Moreno and Daniel Sturridge are set to leave the Reds upon the expiry of their contracts this summer having helped the club clinch its sixth European Cup.

Academy graduate Connor Randall, who made eight senior appearances under Jürgen Klopp, and goalkeeper Adam Bogdan, who played six games for the first team, will depart ahead of 2019-20 too.

Academy players Juanma, Conor Masterson, Glen McAuley, Corey Whelan and Ben Williams are also set to leave the club.

Contract offers have been made to Bobby Adekanye, Daniel Atherton, George Johnston, Abdi Sharif and Edvard Tagseth.

Everybody at Liverpool FC thanks the departing players for their contributions and wishes them the best of luck for the future.

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Gerrard, Carra are legends. I dont know about Henderson and Milner though. If VVD stays till he's in his 30s I will consider him one of the legends too.

Not sure about milner, but not sure how is Henderson not as much deserving than milner though? Milner maybe can be as legend as McAllister but he is definitely a Leeds legend

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Now that he is a legend, Klopp may need to slowly phase him out. In order for us to move forward, a better AM has to be introduced also slowly to accomdate the change. Hendo may have a small revived form recently but he is also inconsistent in some matches.

Not say sell him immediately but i opt to phase him out slowly to let the club and team flourished further! Remember Klopp may take a sabbatical soon so it is wise to replace slowly the capt.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now that he is a legend, Klopp may need to slowly phase him out. In order for us to move forward, a better AM has to be introduced also slowly to accomdate the change. Hendo may have a small revived form recently but he is also inconsistent in some matches.

Not say sell him immediately but i opt to phase him out slowly to let the club and team flourished further! Remember Klopp may take a sabbatical soon so it is wise to replace slowly the capt.
The class of 18/19 definitely wrote themselves into our club history books.
Both milner and Hendie have been putting club before self, willing to play in any positions as long as the club wins.

Maybe they didn't put in as many last second goal-line saves like Carra or score crucial goals and drag the entire team over the line like Gerrard...

but... I do remember that there was a time When our defenders were dropping like flies and I already lost count the number of times Hendie and Milner were tasked to play as **, RB, LB

And then got butchered by lfc supporters

I do agree a slow and gradual replacement

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Last edited:

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if ppl like klopp n vvd say his the best captain who else will be able to take over later create more dressing room drama :vijayadmin::vijayadmin: he also won’t be a guaranteed starter but I doubt klopp will take his captaincy away as he must be doing something right to let lorven vdd klopp to like him as their cpt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.