Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For now, rather buy qcoin than gc. Can get instant 5% discount (or 15 if you have amex) when you purchase 100 coins.

urutoraman

Reaction score
But qcoin listings don’t give vouchers like $100 off $800

If you had follow and read every posts in this thread, at least for the past 2 months, there are multiple posts on how to save more by using Qcoin to pay for orders in Qoo10, including risks for doing that.

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you had follow and read every posts in this thread, at least for the past 2 months, there are multiple posts on how to save more by using Qcoin to pay for orders in Qoo10, including risks for doing that.
Yah it is rewarding to read back or do a search in this thread. :)

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
Read and trial. At most spend some $ on qcoins.

Only disadvantage is you must have enough qcoins for the purchase, else will have to change to other payment method.

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So many people asking $50 coupon, what's the damage for this one? (sorry long time no VIP member liao).

This weekend got $40 coupon for $300 damage...

finale1

Master Member
Reaction score
I just bought 100 Qcoins with Amex and it shows order processing.

Do u guys have the qcoins instantaneously?
Or need to wait

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has a $50 coupon to let go?
Need to get a washing machine
Thanks !

linuskltan

Reaction score
You will get it instantly as well. During the payment will shown 15% discount.
At which stage of the order process do we get to see the 15% discount? I got directed to a product listing by "Quube.xyz" shop listing for "100 Q*coin Top Up Voucher for Amex" @ $140. Even up to the payment page where the payment method shows Amex it still shows $140 and clicking "Place Order" leads me to key in my Amex card details.

urutoraman

Reaction score
At which stage of the order process do we get to see the 15% discount? I got directed to a product listing by "Quube.xyz" shop listing for "100 Q*coin Top Up Voucher for Amex" @ $140. Even up to the payment page where the payment method shows Amex it still shows $140 and clicking "Place Order" leads me to key in my Amex card details.

You need to enter the credit card details, otherwise how the system know your credit card is entitle to 15% discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.