[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Actually it's very easy to get 100% Shiny if you're spoofer.

Just fly around and keep on trying till you get one especially the chances of getting one on CD days are much higher.

This round I missed because on holiday .. this morning I tried to use discord 100% but fior some reasons when I flied there no salkoth ? Do you face this problem ? End up gave up just catch whatever I saw only got one shiny 60%

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Page Jayjay we are going to best friends in 2 days. Do you want to time such that you can gain 400k XP and I can crack 1 egg each for both acc to get 200k XP per account ?

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
Page Jayjay we are going to best friends in 2 days. Do you want to time such that you can gain 400k XP and I can crack 1 egg each for both acc to get 200k XP per account ?

this is to up level fast method?
can elaborate?

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This round I missed because on holiday .. this morning I tried to use discord 100% but fior some reasons when I flied there no salkoth ? Do you face this problem ? End up gave up just catch whatever I saw only got one shiny 60%

Ya, I also face this problem. It's either I am late or the info is wrong.

But I will still move on to next even sometimes, my old iPhone will auto close the program and I need to launch again.......................:o

I don't know why discord in iPhone after miminum when open will relaunch again which I don't see it in android or maybe I don't know how to use it..................... :s8:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
can elaborate?

V44diOh.jpg

zensushi

Reaction score
If this is you combined with the spinning stops with lucky egg, I think easily 1M XP liao........................:eek:

Hard to hit 1m XP per Lucky Egg. My best for this event was ~486k XP on a 30-minute Lucky Egg.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys I ask u something ah.

Is using a star piece before the 50K stardust reward on Monday 9am still worth it, even if that is the only thing that is being done and that the trainer is not gonna use the rest of the time to catch more pokemon until the star piece's time is up?

So in short, is 25K extra stardust reason enough to use a star piece, even if the trainer is busy and cannot use the rest of the time?

Depends ...

I think the answer is whether you can get higher than 25k SD with that star piece on other occasion or event. If you use the star piece without any event, you will need to catch ~400 Pokemon within the 30 minutes to get additional 25k SD. Will you be able to catch even 100 Pokemon withing 30 minutes if you play legit?

I would use it even if that is the only star piece that I have. Perhaps what you might want to do is to try to stack 3 of those 1500 SD task than you can get another 2.25k SD. And perhaps also try to clear out the stacked reward Pokemon.

Actually the bigger concern I have is whether adventure sync will work properly and credit you the 50k :s13:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hard to hit 1m XP per Lucky Egg. My best for this event was ~486k XP on a 30-minute Lucky Egg.

Not really hard. My first level up 500XP with 250 empty storage and my phone auto close a few times whereas my 2nd leveling up with 400 empty storage end up 700XP also with my iphone auto close 3X and for both leveling my storage full with 10 minutes left.

So I think if with more empty storage, should be able to hit 1M XP. Later when I am free will tried again and with the best friend extra 200K XP, I think should be able to hit.

But need a good location.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you do so for this CD ?

For my main account, I tried more than 10 and managed to get 1 shiny whereas for my baby account, 2nd one got liao.

I only go for those above level 30 one.

Luck is one thing but I think if you don't give up and continue to try, you should be able to catch one.

Didn’t do for this CD, so my best was only 80+%.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think the game can detect frequent log in log out, thus lower chance of shiny:D

I don’t frequently log in and out. In fact I just close the game app.

Once that mon is not a shiny, I’ll just teleport to the next one.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didn’t do for this CD, so my best was only 80+%.

Actually the best time to catch a 100% shiny iv pokemon is during the CD where the pokemon spawn a lot in the wild with your chances of getting one increase............................. :s12:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
can elaborate?

Jayjay and my 2 accounts are turning best friend in 2 days . If we timed it so that he can crack one egg and open gifts on second day at the same time, he will have 2x200k or 400k XP . I on the other hand each account will have 200k XP . Most worth it to crack eggs

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Woah. Took me till last 3 minutes to find another Shiny 100% for my sub account. Phews. But I like this endurance challenge

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

I m at nat museum waiting for u to trade ....

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Depends ...

I think the answer is whether you can get higher than 25k SD with that star piece on other occasion or event. If you use the star piece without any event, you will need to catch ~400 Pokemon within the 30 minutes to get additional 25k SD. Will you be able to catch even 100 Pokemon withing 30 minutes if you play legit?

I would use it even if that is the only star piece that I have. Perhaps what you might want to do is to try to stack 3 of those 1500 SD task than you can get another 2.25k SD. And perhaps also try to clear out the stacked reward Pokemon.

Actually the bigger concern I have is whether adventure sync will work properly and credit you the 50k :s13:

Indeed, I certainly cannot catch enough pokemon to gain an extra 25k SD within the 30 mins.

Good suggestion on the stacking of 1500 SD tasks. I go find and complete them now to prepare for tomorrow.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just input new coordinates ok ? no issues?:eek:

No issues as long as you don't spin pokestops, throw items at mons and park mons in gyms as these will trigger cool down times.

And most importantly, MUST observe cool down times.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually the best time to catch a 100% shiny iv pokemon is during the CD where the pokemon spawn a lot in the wild with your chances of getting one increase............................. :s12:

Will take note of that Bro Jeremy. ;)

Speaking of shiny, I still can't get shiny Onix, Anorith and Lileep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.