View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 12:17 PM   #6049
Starbutt
Supremacy Member

Guys I ask u something ah.

Is using a star piece before the 50K stardust reward on Monday 9am still worth it, even if that is the only thing that is being done and that the trainer is not gonna use the rest of the time to catch more pokemon until the star piece's time is up?

So in short, is 25K extra stardust reason enough to use a star piece, even if the trainer is busy and cannot use the rest of the time?
Depends ...

I think the answer is whether you can get higher than 25k SD with that star piece on other occasion or event. If you use the star piece without any event, you will need to catch ~400 Pokemon within the 30 minutes to get additional 25k SD. Will you be able to catch even 100 Pokemon withing 30 minutes if you play legit?

I would use it even if that is the only star piece that I have. Perhaps what you might want to do is to try to stack 3 of those 1500 SD task than you can get another 2.25k SD. And perhaps also try to clear out the stacked reward Pokemon.

Actually the bigger concern I have is whether adventure sync will work properly and credit you the 50k
Starbutt is offline   Reply With Quote