Huawei mate 20 X discussion thread

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So your is china set. So if buy China set can use local warranty?

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 20X using GAGT
I had one China set, one local set. The China set doesn't have local warranty. Warranty only one year valid in China only. But I dun mind as I seldom need warranty except for my previous iPhone. I preferred the China set over the local set reason being China set does not have any Google app or China app bake inside ROM where u cannot uninstall. In fact China set can uninstall almost every app except for the Internet browser. Whatever China app that came with it can be uninstall.

SibehHL

Reaction score
So assume you don’t use WhatsApp or bank apps at all because have to install Google play store otherwise

I had one China set, one local set. The China set doesn't have local warranty. Warranty only one year valid in China only. But I dun mind as I seldom need warranty except for my previous iPhone. I preferred the China set over the local set reason being China set does not have any Google app or China app bake inside ROM where u cannot uninstall. In fact China set can uninstall almost every app except for the Internet browser. Whatever China app that came with it can be uninstall.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So assume you don’t use WhatsApp or bank apps at all because have to install Google play store otherwise
I had Google playstore installed. It auto installed Google play service. I did had WhatsApp installed also on my China version.

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Don't know why the battery is not as good as before. Hope can last till the release of next successor.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wondering any benefit of buying from Circle.Life compared to buying from mobile phone shops (which is cheaper and comes with M-Pen and Leather Case)?

Reason being quite a number of shops outside dare not stock up Huawei phones. We search online and mostly not carrying it. Then he managed to ask Circle life and they still had stocks. That's why he gotten from Circle life.

knave

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone found or using a USBC to USBC cable that supports 5A / Super fast charging? Bought myself a charger that supports 45W PD, but it's USBC connector only.

Can't seem to find one cable with this connection type. If I reuse my original HW cable (USB A to C), the charger only supports quick charge. Same when I use my own USB C to C cable (only 3A).

Posted from PCWX using EVR-L29

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.