Spare 30k and where to invest/get passive income

kennethhere123

Reaction score
So I have spare 30k (I know it’s not a lot) and I have no idea on where to put it to grow $$$. Any gaoshou can give pointers?? Thanks a lot!

wutawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ssb: confirmed an avg int of 2.16% over 10yrs. Almost 0 risk to lose your money. Can just pay $2 to take out the money in case of emergency.

Be wary of other methods offering more int than ssb. Eg. The money in cpf oa (2.5% int) is subjected to decades of lockdown (depending on your age), and its everchanging policies and always increasing min sum. :p There r more ways to "lose" your $30k than to grow it, so pick wisely.

Last edited:

iMac

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go MBS play Big/Small and double your $30K within minutes...

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Or just alternate between e$avers & isavvy can liao, if you may need it for the near future

archcherub

Reaction score
So I have spare 30k (I know it’s not a lot) and I have no idea on where to put it to grow $$$. Any gaoshou can give pointers?? Thanks a lot!

go reddit and search for passive income. i find the discussion there a lot lively.

but of course they don't have SSB or temasek bonds or whatsoever.

andee

Reaction score
I can get your money to make 1.5% per month, which is $450 every month. PM me to know more.

Samaritan101

Reaction score
Diversify your money bro. U can place some investment like OA, get a savings/investment plan to let ur money grow. Leaving it in the bank will rot your money because the bank ineterest rate is so low and inflation in singaporenis crazy....pm me bro for more info

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.