[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanna join a SG Guild. But I'm just a very casual GW player.... just returning to the expansion since quite some time ago. Still trying to get use to combat mechanics.

Sent from 仆隆供情趣用品 using GAGT

mocax

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
for the past one week cannot play gw2... :(
can't connect to their servers at all.... :(

anyone got this problem? :s11:

using singtel fibre... :(

IceCreamPoop

Reaction score
for the past one week cannot play gw2... :(
can't connect to their servers at all.... :(

anyone got this problem? :s11:

using singtel fibre... :(

Nope, probaby is u.

On a side note, any player here spvp got reach at least plat one?

mbyst

Reaction score
I played guildwar but havent start GW2. Hmm it will be USD49.90 standard edition with the expansion.

SkyShroud

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I played guildwar but havent start GW2. Hmm it will be USD49.90 standard edition with the expansion.
buy from dlgamer will be cheaper
they r official retailer

or you can juz search through all the official retailer and see which cheaper

TaliaGW

Reaction score
Super Adventure Festival is coming again from March 28 through April 18 for those who like playing those levels. Also, if anyone is purchasing GW2 for the first time and need a beginner-friendly guild, come join us at http://cv.englishmist.com

RedEyesFan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, if you have piles of Charged Quartz Crystals, it is time to offload them on the TP by crafting it into Grow Lamps.

Timegate within a timegate.

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Any bundle promo recently? My colleague wants to purchase this game, which is the best site to purchase if there is no on-going promo from the official site?

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, am return player. Got myself ToH and PoF but when i finish ToH last night, i realized i did not get the ascended trinkets.. must i replay all 9 chapters in order to get?

And any oceanic guilds to join?

TaliaGW

Reaction score
Hi all, am return player. Got myself ToH and PoF but when i finish ToH last night, i realized i did not get the ascended trinkets.. must i replay all 9 chapters in order to get?

And any oceanic guilds to join?

You can join the Charter Vanguard if you'd like. We're half Singaporean and half American/Canadian. Beginner friendly too, if you need advise on trinkets and such.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
small GW2 revival on our discord if anyone is interested to play again. ping for invite. i'm not the GL, just helping to share the msg out.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.