Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unless u wanna keep those files why do u need to d/l the files? Use use the real debrid app and stream those torrents U added in either vlc or mxplayer
the first sentence is my answer.. I understand many people nowadays sub this service for app streaming purposes.. but for me I use it more for its multi-filehost unrestrictor service and torrent feature to download the files to my NAS.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the first sentence is my answer.. I understand many people nowadays sub this service for app streaming purposes.. but for me I use it more for its multi-filehost unrestrictor service and torrent feature to download the files to my NAS.

okay.. :) understand

HolyInnocents

Reaction score
For China Geo-blocked content, use Transocks 穿梭 or SpeedIn快帆, two of the leading VPN solely for this purpose. Do not use them for other purposes.

Is there a free version for Transocks? They keep prompting me to subscribe to the VIP...

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there a free version for Transocks? They keep prompting me to subscribe to the VIP...

Yes. You have to use the mobile phone version on the Android TV box, not the TV version.

You may need to use a mouse in order to use the phone version.

HolyInnocents

Reaction score
Yes. You have to use the mobile phone version on the Android TV box, not the TV version.

You may need to use a mouse in order to use the phone version.

how about the pc version?

i dont have a android tv box, i'm connecting my pc to the tv to watch my shows

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how about the pc version?

i dont have a android tv box, i'm connecting my pc to the tv to watch my shows

No idea then. Not using laptop for entertainment.

Anyway, you may consider the paid option. SpeedIn may be cheaper than Transocks for the paid option.

I myself am paying for Youku VIP and it does not need VPN once you pay for the VPN. I am also paying for QQ Music VIP and it does not need VPN either once you pay.

Last edited:

callumbooth216

Reaction score
Best VPN for Netflix are purevpn, Surfshark & ExpressVPN service these are the best vpn service provider for netflix many other website have list for best vpn for netflix these are the top providers in my opinion i already share the source here i hope it helps for every one Rivipedia.com is the source i hope it helps

maddyks

Reaction score
What server do you all use in surfshark? I see a significant drop in speed irrespective of whichever server I use. :(

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do understand the speed drop but a 50% drop is quite high, right? 20-30% is ok
50% is normal as well..
such speed drop while connect to a VPN is not uncommon.. it's usually even slower if you have VPN configured on your router to cover the whole network.. speed drop like is Thanos.. they are both inevitable.

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good recommendation? Looking to sign up. For Netflix, soccer etc..
eh i think if u read the last 2 pages... u'd find your answer..
anyway your question is a little vague, Netflix and soccer streams works without VPN
re-direct is needed for region blocked contents on netflix.

here goes.. personally using
windscribe, PIA and purevpn.
only PIA not working for me for geoblock content.

maddyks

Reaction score
50% is normal as well..
such speed drop while connect to a VPN is not uncommon.. it's usually even slower if you have VPN configured on your router to cover the whole network.. speed drop like is Thanos.. they are both inevitable.

Thank you. The speed drop was like the spanish inquisition - I did not see it coming.

darkevil

Reaction score
eh i think if u read the last 2 pages... u'd find your answer..
anyway your question is a little vague, Netflix and soccer streams works without VPN
re-direct is needed for region blocked contents on netflix.

here goes.. personally using
windscribe, PIA and purevpn.
only PIA not working for me for geoblock content.

Thanks for that! Any referral link to share?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.