Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

intime

Reaction score
Got free caller id. But no free incoming call plus tie you up one year. I went for Gomo. Better deal.

in case anyone wants to know...
for singtel plans, free incoming calls are automatically part of the plan, already written in general t&c.
it'll not be shown as an add-on.

Aw2006

Reaction score
in case anyone wants to know...
for singtel plans, free incoming calls are automatically part of the plan, already written in general t&c.
it'll not be shown as an add-on.

Never show on front page. I dare not take risk. If so I may jump back from Gomo since I already got their 3gb free travel pack.

I am under circles friends. If I go for sim only seems like singtel continue to give me free Sunday data.....

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got free caller id. But no free incoming call plus tie you up one year. I went for Gomo. Better deal.

all singtel plans got free incoming call la... and for donkey years liao... mai anyhow say...

regards,
wacky

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never show on front page. I dare not take risk. If so I may jump back from Gomo since I already got their 3gb free travel pack.

I am under circles friends. If I go for sim only seems like singtel continue to give me free Sunday data.....

ur eyes tak stamp ah...?? :s22::s22:

SW8D41e.png

regards,
wacky

Vice City

Reaction score
At this rate, MVNOs may suffer huge losses of subscribers since the big 3 and their sub brands are offering good deals

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At this rate, MVNOs may suffer huge losses of subscribers since the big 3 and their sub brands are offering good deals

That is not necessary true. Customers under circles.life will be counted under M1 total subscribers as they are using M1 network. In another way, CL pay M1 for the wholesale bandwidth they use.

Likewise same for ZeroMobile and Zero1.

Vice City

Reaction score
That is not necessary true. Customers under circles.life will be counted under M1 total subscribers as they are using M1 network. In another way, CL pay M1 for the wholesale bandwidth they use.

Likewise same for ZeroMobile and Zero1.
Their earnings will dip though

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

This is possible but it is not in the incumbents interests to kill off the MVNOs also.

If MVNOs go out of business, their earnings will be affected too.

Vice City

Reaction score
This is possible but it is not in the incumbents interests to kill off the MVNOs also.

If MVNOs go out of business, their earnings will be affected too.
At this rate, MVNOs will have to price accordingly and it might be a good start for them to go for low data users

LexusIS

Reaction score

Oh becareful on the timing you jump back, make sure you time it correctly. There is no pro-rated refund on subscription.

Means if you jump back now after just signing up, you Lugi the $20 for the whole month.

Aw2006

Reaction score
Must click inside singtel mysim icon then got say is free incoming call. Anywhere just beware the terms and condition for free caller id and etc is only for 12mths. After that they will start charging 5.35/mth or revert to non promo. Singtel ways of catching those naive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.