Sharing of my Blue SG accident experience

Reaction score
**. my premium can break 2 times and 3rd time $50 only. bluesg is for carrot.

xhlee87

Reaction score
**. my premium can break 2 times and 3rd time $50 only. bluesg is for carrot.

Yours is commercial insurance?
Most insurance is 1 replacement per year at $100. Unless u got those more expensive and higher tier coverage insurance.

NoLogicLah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yours is commercial insurance?
Most insurance is 1 replacement per year at $100. Unless u got those more expensive and higher tier coverage insurance.

Most likely their profit model is from those newbie drawers renting bluesg cars.

Bluesg insurance can cover everything but they no need to pass it down to consumer.

joannerockzxc

Reaction score
Not surprised for their non-transparent clauses. Had many incidents with BlueSG while on their free premium membership for a year so decided not to new/renew. Car so small and not nice to drive also.

sugarfr

Reaction score
Membership fee is $15 per mth, and even though no membership fee. as long as customer pay, they should have some service, is it?

sugarfr

Reaction score
Even pay a single cent, still want service de.... Truly sinkie comment...
They are not charity, they are profit making company.

You means if you pay $2 for chicken rice, so even they serve you with bad meat, you gonna eat it and be thankful? cos they are cheaper than other chicken rice?
lol

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score
540 cheap liao lo.
Even if this is ur own car, u will be paying few hundreds dollars.

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the car security is weak, then whose fault?

The drafters of BlueSG were probably atheists and did not believe in sudden disappearance of BlueSG cars and/or other acts of God, such as floods, fallen tree trunks, lightning strikes, etc.

The drafters had only one aim: to make the customer pay for any damage and/or loss of the car, howsoever caused, while the car is in his possession. This incorporated in 9.5 of the T&Cs, and is wide enough to cover weak car security that leads to the vehicle being stolen.

9.5 Damage or Theft of BlueSG Car

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO THE BLUESG CAR THAT YOU CAUSE WHILE YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF IT. SUCH LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO ...
2) LOSS DUE TO THEFT OF THE BLUESG CAR UP TO ITS FAIR MARKET VALUE...

https://membership.bluesg.com.sg/terms-and-conditions/aug2018gp/

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not surprised for their non-transparent clauses. Had many incidents with BlueSG while on their free premium membership for a year so decided not to new/renew. Car so small and not nice to drive also.

With such onerous terms, including the difficulty to cancel membership, it is surprising BlueSG is still thriving. BlueSG must have strong supporters.

bh10101

Reaction score

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Blue Sg send me a message in their app n 7 June. Informing me they will deduct 540 maintenance cost and 100 insurance admin fee if i dont reply within two days. No formal invoice with detail charges is provided. i asked for it and no reply up till now.

Cancel your credit card and let them play the long game to claim the money from you :)

doody_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cancel your credit card and let them play the long game to claim the money from you :)

Is this EDMW? TS owes a legal obligation to pay and you are suggesting he evades payment and wait for the lawyer letter/police report? Wow...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.