Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We have walk out of the storm and became European Champions, till now I am still celebrating with the club's colours everyday, wearing my favourite jerseys to office and then home.

On my journey on the bus everyday, i will think of our club, the long walk away from the David Moore, how he sold the very club he love to the Cowboys. Then how the Cowboys spent hundred of millions on plans that never been fulfilled and brought us nearly to the brink of an administration. Sir Martin Broughton then took over briefly to oversee the management, casted the Cowboys away and sold to NESV and then to FSG now. It was really a journey of change, changing and being changed!

So i am glad the storm is over and now players and fans can enjoy football as it should really have been. I only think of ManUre when I am taking my dump every morning in the office and go into their laugh thread to dig at them!

We should remain humble and celebrate every success. Winning trophies isn't a given. Have to fight tooth and nail every second. Nobody is going to give us anything except ****. Were only starting the journey back to our perch.

#Ynwa #jft96 #make us dream

that's so true. we celebrate wildly when we achieved something but once we are done with the celebrations... its all back to Earth, hardwork and training.

Next season #wegoagain

i am still watching every possible youtube vidoes on our UCL winning haha! my wifey really BTH liao

Lao Uncle

Master Member
Reaction score
We have walk out of the storm and became European Champions, till now I am still celebrating with the club's colours everyday, wearing my favourite jerseys to office and then home.

On my journey on the bus everyday, i will think of our club, the long walk away from the David Moore, how he sold the very club he love to the Cowboys. Then how the Cowboys spent hundred of millions on plans that never been fulfilled and brought us nearly to the brink of an administration. Sir Martin Broughton then took over briefly to oversee the management, casted the Cowboys away and sold to NESV and then to FSG now. It was really a journey of change, changing and being changed!

So i am glad the storm is over and now players and fans can enjoy football as it should really have been. I only think of ManUre when I am taking my dump every morning in the office and go into their laugh thread to dig at them!
Go to their official thread and have laugh also. But don't troll them, they still believe Barca Kelong and UEFA want us to win CL.

Sent from Metal Gear Solid using GAGT

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
D8zsVQuXsAABjog.jpg:large

Not sure if this is legit but supposedly leaked opening day fixtures

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Official release of fixtures is 13 June 9am bst. Don't need to wait long to find out.

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manure thread also have their own fans laughing at their own players like Young, Pogba, Smalling, Jones, Lingard and Trashford

Just like us last time.. we come from a time which had the legendary trio of Charlie Adam, Paul Konchesky, and Christien Poulson and the GOAT, Andy Carroll.

I'm just happy the tables have turned.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sign of a people person. He remembers the little details of what matters.

So glad Klopp is ours.

Some ManUre fans still sour Klopp went Liverpool and also kpkb in front me during my weekly football sessoon. I pften them these fellas, unless ManUre sings You'll Never Walk Alone, Klopp wont go ManUre. And Klopp doesnt like his big big boss interfere the daily runnings of the team either!

Cloudi

Reaction score
Been following u20 World Cup this Korean GK LEE Gwangyeon damm good in reflex....hope that he can replace Mignolet

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Got report said that de Ligt will go to PSG and Lorven's agent is talking to Milan.. Hmm this time transfer news for all top club like very quiet n slow

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got report said that de Ligt will go to PSG and Lorven's agent is talking to Milan.. Hmm this time transfer news for all top club like very quiet n slow

Psg has deep wallet. Can afford to pay the massive agent fees.

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Klopp uncut in UCL finals after whistle blow...how can you unlike him. I thought he almost cried or cried after hugging henderson.

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score

The major clubs are also finding it tough to pay the inflated price of the star players.
So, they have to do it in stealth mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.