Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lee Soo Geun, Kim Dong Hyun, Lee Yi Kyung, And More Try Not To Laugh In Poster For New Show

XtvN’s upcoming variety show “Player” (literal title) released a poster of its smiling cast!

“Player” is a program where people have to hold in their laughter while carrying out their individual duties in situations where they’re not allowed to laugh. If they fail to hold back their laughter, water will come out of a special-made device and flow to their faces, and their respective appearance fees will be deducted by a certain amount. Only those who escape the laughter trap can avoid penalties and deduction of fees.

d9c3a08c0bac456881a06cfa05d8b46c.jpeg

Ottoke

Reaction score
YGE brand now really smelly until cannot smelly liao.....

Breaking: B.I Announces Departure From iKON

Following Dispatch’s report about iKON’s B.I allegedly attempting to purchase illegal drugs, B.I revealed his plans to leave the team through a statement on Instagram.

His official statement is as below:

This is Kim Han Bin.

First, I would like to sincerely apologize for stirring up trouble due to my tremendously inappropriate actions.

It is true that I wanted to rely on something that I shouldn’t have had any interest in due to going through a hard and painful time. However, I was too scared and fearful to do it.

Even so, I am so ashamed and apologetic to fans who were greatly disappointed and hurt because of my wrong words and actions.

I intend to humbly self-reflect on my mistake and leave the team.

Once again, I bow my head down and sincerely apologize to fans and the members. I

a8005ab58d064a2087e57d152c668fec.jpeg

P.O and WINNER's Mino still the best after all

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lovelyz's Kei & actor Choi Won Myung to leave 'Music Bank' as MCs

According to reports on June 12, KBS2's 'Music Bank' will be saying goodbye to its current MCs, Lovelyz's Kei and actor Choi Won Myung.

On insider revealed to media outlets, "Choi Won Myung and Kei will leave their MC positions on 'Music Bank' at the end of this month." The two stars first began MC-ing for the music program in June of last year.

kjpg.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jeon So Mi throws a sassy birthday party in her debut 'Birthday' MV teaser

Ottoke

Reaction score
Lee Soo Geun, Kim Dong Hyun, Lee Yi Kyung, And More Try Not To Laugh In Poster For New Show

XtvN’s upcoming variety show “Player” (literal title) released a poster of its smiling cast!

“Player” is a program where people have to hold in their laughter while carrying out their individual duties in situations where they’re not allowed to laugh. If they fail to hold back their laughter, water will come out of a special-made device and flow to their faces, and their respective appearance fees will be deducted by a certain amount. Only those who escape the laughter trap can avoid penalties and deduction of fees.

d9c3a08c0bac456881a06cfa05d8b46c.jpeg

I really want to watch this

This is going to be freaking funny

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CLC reveals that 'Oh My Girl' was the first candidate for the group's name

CLC recalled the time when they decided to name the group on radio show.

MBC FM4U's "Ji Seok Jin's 2PM date" which aired on the 12th, featured and talked with the group CLC.

During the show DJ Ji Seok Jin asked, "CLC is back with a new song. But what does CLC mean?", one of the member answered, "It stands for Crystal Clear. It means clear as crystal."

The DJ continued with other question, "Who decided the name of the team?", Eunbin answered, "Through voting, but later it was decided by our CEO."

CLC also said OMG was the first candidate for the group's name. OMG meant "Oh My Girl", not "Oh My God". Then Ji Seok Jin said, "Don't you already have a group called Oh My Girl?" then she said, "It was before Oh My Girl made their debut.

"Sorn said when the group was named CLC, "I just thought 'what?' The word "crystal clear" didn't really fit in English." she said.

0001003394_001_20190612153014269.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Full of tension Fromis_9 and Flover's Question Time! [Formal Request] Mobidic

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
How can an entertainment company which commits all the wrongdoing possible for past few years still operating and prosperous is beyond belief

We here see it in amusement but it actually reflects so badly on their society, imagine our own MediaCorp doing this while your children following this so call celebrities :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.