[OFFICIAL] May 2019 BTO

Maleficent666

Reaction score
Crazy. If early July then it’s 1.5 months as per old system, maybe the staff wasn’t updated? I mean when we submitted our application it says end June too...

HCS_HCS

Reaction score
Received this SMS, FYI

<HDB eAlert> Book flats from an open ROF pool at any time of the year! Details @ esales.hdb.gov.sg/sms. Apply from 18 Jun.

Checked the ROF pool, there aren’t much choice for Chinese quota.

Last edited:

radylah

Reaction score
Yea. The email I recv stated end of June too. Oh well...

Mine states end of June too...maybe they would release before the launching of the ROF pool?

Received this SMS, FYI

<HDB eAlert> Book flats from an open ROF pool at any time of the year! Details @ esales.hdb.gov.sg/sms. Apply from 18 Jun.

But you know, when you click on the link, it says that "Application period is from 18 June 2019, Tuesday, 12.00am til 7 August 2019, Wednesday, 12.00pm".....I thought this was suppose to be the all-year-round booking but why the need for application period? Does anyone know?...And yeah the listing kinda sucky (for me la cos I don't like staying at mature estate) and the only ones available for me is like the mature estate -.-

Last edited:

slxxxn

Reaction score
Received this SMS, FYI

All the sucky units :s13: thats why in ROF

BABAtheHUM

Reaction score
18 June is the 3 weeks KPI that HDB has promised

yep, i think this is the date.

application closed on 28th May (Tue), so counting from 28th may onward.

28th May to 4th june - week 1
4th june to 11th june - week 2
11th june to 18th june - week 3

i think someone mentioned, the results usually posted on a friday? if thats the case than the result should be out next friday 21st June 2019.

Maleficent666

Reaction score
I have bto results on Tuesday and Thursday as well.

Yup I saw results coming out on Tuesdays too. Might be as soon as next Tuesday then?! But let’s keep an open mind and expect them to come out on 28th so we won’t turn into stones waiting like we did for the launch :s13:

Beckywjl

Reaction score
I'm woodlands too! Anxiously waiting for results next Tuesday! Hope to get it. How come hdb mailed you letters or email for mcps?

BABAtheHUM

Reaction score
Hey, im also applying for woodlands haha. Fingers crossed! Good luck all! Now I'm really hoping the results will be out on Tuesday!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.