PES E reservist do what?

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just ORDed last month. PES E1. I heard uncles saying PES E no reservist. But some say E9 also got reservist. So what leh? Need to do anything? And how many cycles?

t3hirony

Reaction score
I just ORDed last month. PES E1. I heard uncles saying PES E no reservist. But some say E9 also got reservist. So what leh? Need to do anything? And how many cycles?

If you are assigned/posted a unit after you ORD, chances are you will be called back, whatever your PES status. I don't really remember when I got assigned though.

For me, I was assigned to a unit, but I was downgraded to E with about 3 ICT left, so my unit still called me back even though I was PES E.

In any case, as long as ns.sg reflect your status as PES E, you basically cannot go outfield. You might sit in some office do admin work though.

MoyoCase

Banned
Reaction score
yes PES E got reservist. but still its better than PES C as no need to do things outfield

Cryophoenix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am PES E and I get called up for reservst.

Mainly do admin like making phone calls for people. Nothing to do then I just stay in bunk.

They're willing to pay my salary so I just go. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.