NTU/NUS/SMU 2019-2020 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

justaconcernedstudent

Reaction score
I realized the appeal results from NTU is a little later than last year. I’ve track back to last years thread, some would have already received offer letters by today. Let’s stay optimistic and hopeful! Anyone appealed to NBS too and I also realized last year’s thread seems to be very happening lolol.. why is it so quiet here haha

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yep! I will be shocked if the thread reaches 4000 posts.

Note: You appealed to NBS?

I realized the appeal results from NTU is a little later than last year. I’ve track back to last years thread, some would have already recurved offer letters by today. Let’s stay optimistic and hopeful! Anyone appealed to NBS too and I also realized last year’s thread seems to be very happening lolol.. why is it so quiet here haha

Maserati99

Reaction score
Hi I have appealed to NUS Real Estate. CGPA(6SEM): 3.51 O Level"15 raw what are the chances of me entering into this course? Thanks

confusednuggets

Reaction score
Since its already 13 June will they still be conducting appeal interviews? (for courses that typically do not require for admission). They have to give the bulk of offers by 17 June right, is it possible for them to do so after that?

Last edited:

justaconcernedstudent

Reaction score
Since its already 13 June will they still be conducting appeal interviews? (for courses that typically do not require for admission). They have to give the bulk of offers by 17 June right, is it possible for them to do so after that?

yes, they do send out offers all the way till school term starts. don't worry however, im not sure abt the interview though. I'm still waiting for NBS..

confusednuggets

Reaction score
yes, they do send out offers all the way till school term starts. don't worry however, im not sure abt the interview though. I'm still waiting for NBS..
Ahh ok, because I’m going overseas mostly in early July so I wanted to see if any possible interview will clash with my trip......didn’t know appeal this year would be so slow.

Last edited:

Maserati99

Reaction score
For which Uni? I am currently appealing to NUS. Isit true that by 17 June its the end of the appeal application?

confusednuggets

Reaction score
For which Uni? I am currently appealing to NUS. Isit true that by 17 June its the end of the appeal application?
I appealed to NTU, and i’m not sure but on the NTU website they stated that second window is from 1-17 June but it seems like no one has really gotten any news so i’m quite confused.

Plow98

Banned
Reaction score

For unpopular programmes with few takers, they will do it all the way to start of the semester and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.