Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ef7xHPK.jpg
U3hJpG2.jpg

Ban Diggie :eek:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya sg chop carrot, lowest recharge is 1.50 for the diamonds probably, or get from sellers if u already intend to get diamonds. Ph and indo smallest recharge is like 5-10 diamonds in their one currency, super low.
But this time ok bah, can get the bling bling border lol.
If want and android, also can try dl the google opinion rewards and see can get some surveys and accumulate enough for lowest recharge or not. Its up to luck though, some can get alot of surveys. Also probably down to the location u go to.

Last edited:

cutthroat

Reaction score
Tried the 5x Twilight chest a couple of times. Pulled Gatot's Epic skin and Alucard's epic skin. I really like gatot's skin but Alucard idk how to use. His mechanics and item setup seem stupidly easy yet whenever i play him always feed. I see other ppl play like ******* strong :(

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ya sg chop carrot, lowest recharge is 1.50 for the diamonds probably, or get from sellers if u already intend to get diamonds. Ph and indo smallest recharge is like 5-10 diamonds in their one currency, super low.
But this time ok bah, can get the bling bling border lol.
If want and android, also can try dl the google opinion rewards and see can get some surveys and accumulate enough for lowest recharge or not. Its up to luck though, some can get alot of surveys. Also probably down to the location u go to.

Already over lo the event :sad:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried the 5x Twilight chest a couple of times. Pulled Gatot's Epic skin and Alucard's epic skin. I really like gatot's skin but Alucard idk how to use. His mechanics and item setup seem stupidly easy yet whenever i play him always feed. I see other ppl play like ******* strong
:(

This type of event is good for those who collect all the skins. Saw a youtuber buying 17k diamonds and he got enough dups to exchange a further two epic skins from the eternity shop. So it's good to keep those elite and normal skins to get the dups for eternity frag to exchange for the epic skins u really want

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This type of event is good for those who collect all the skins. Saw a youtuber buying 17k diamonds and he got enough dups to exchange a further two epic skins from the eternity shop. So it's good to keep those elite and normal skins to get the dups for eternity frag to exchange for the epic skins u really want

this type of event is good for those who never buy skin like me. i will only pay for skins if they fix the matchmaking.

Y08140

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m new to moba and mlbb and just started playing for about 2 and a half months. (but a very good overall gamer in my younger days) and I am looking for a local squad.

I have solo q to Mythical Glory 2 stars in my first season playing, and honestly am afraid of solo queueing in this rank.. looking for a friendly local squad to go past 2 stars with! I am eager to learn and play all roles( except maybe fighter, unless if you count Kaja as a fighter)

I am not a pro moba player but a very average one. I’m not gonna be a 20-1-5 or 15-0 mvp kind of fanny or gusion and carry..
I have upped rank not by awesome crazy win rate but by focusing on team composition and filling in roles so I usually up people and go last pick. Hey if you’re new it’s ok to get carried a little. My strength is map rotation. My weakness is team fights as I’ve yet to master hero lock on but it gets the job done.

At mythic rank I would play:
Irithel, matches 157, 61.8%
Miya, matches 234, 57.3%
Hanabi matches 47, 51.1%
Diggie, matches 61, 60.7%
Kaja, matches 24, 75%
Nana: matches 37, 54.1%
Lunox, matches 49, 55.1% (quite bad at Lunox)

Karina( not that confident yet), matches 24, 62.5%
Akai, matches 102, 45.1%
Minotaur, matches 44, 43.2%
(I’m not a bad tank, it’s just a bit more common to have lower wr as a tank in solo q)

Please add me in game name blehbleh if there is a squad who wants to rank in mythic with a flexi player.

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I’m new to moba and mlbb and just started playing for about 2 and a half months. (but a very good overall gamer in my younger days) and I am looking for a local squad.

I have solo q to Mythical Glory 2 stars in my first season playing, and honestly am afraid of solo queueing in this rank.. looking for a friendly local squad to go past 2 stars with! I am eager to learn and play all roles( except maybe fighter, unless if you count Kaja as a fighter)

I am not a pro moba player but a very average one. I’m not gonna be a 20-1-5 or 15-0 mvp kind of fanny or gusion and carry..
I have upped rank not by awesome crazy win rate but by focusing on team composition and filling in roles so I usually up people and go last pick. Hey if you’re new it’s ok to get carried a little. My strength is map rotation. My weakness is team fights as I’ve yet to master hero lock on but it gets the job done.

At mythic rank I would play:
Irithel, matches 157, 61.8%
Miya, matches 234, 57.3%
Hanabi matches 47, 51.1%
Diggie, matches 61, 60.7%
Kaja, matches 24, 75%
Nana: matches 37, 54.1%
Lunox, matches 49, 55.1% (quite bad at Lunox)

Karina( not that confident yet), matches 24, 62.5%
Akai, matches 102, 45.1%
Minotaur, matches 44, 43.2%
(I’m not a bad tank, it’s just a bit more common to have lower wr as a tank in solo q)

Please add me in game name blehbleh if there is a squad who wants to rank in mythic with a flexi player.

why you mythic but still use miya, hanabi. should switch to claude, moskov, kimmy, granger, karrie etc. even lesley, clint also better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.