Institute of Technology (SIT) - Singapore's 5th University! - Part 2

Darly_98

Reaction score
I appealed and yesterday 6pm, received sms and email that my appeal is successful. I have been offered a place for the course I selected, DR.

Good luck to the rest of you who are also waiting.

was there any interview for the appeal?

Tanny28

Reaction score
SIT Appeal anyone?

is anyone reappealing to SIT Dietetics? I was not called for an interview and got rejected but i really want to pursue that field and so i reappealed but have not heard from them yet though. does it mean i am rejected?

JellyTofu24

Reaction score
is anyone reappealing to SIT Dietetics? I was not called for an interview and got rejected but i really want to pursue that field and so i reappealed but have not heard from them yet though. does it mean i am rejected?

Hi, not appealing to dietetics. But just to let u know I have heard of people who received successful appeal even if they did not go for interview initially n got rejected! So don’t give up hope!

san0602

Banned
Reaction score
hi there! I saw your PM but can't reply; my post count has to be 10 or greater to reply you. anw, yup my fren gg Chem Eng @sit but not tum !

btw r u gg for orientation on 23rd Aug ?

Oh then ur friend must be gg for Newcastle :) Nah I'm not gg for orientation u leh? and which course are u gg?

FTFOI1

Reaction score
Got my appeal offer for SEEMS today! Can't believe they sent out the SMS and email at 10pm lol. Good luck to everyone waiting!

woobly69

Reaction score
I am appealing to dietetics.. no calls or anything though. initial application choices didnt have dietetics.

eri1234

Reaction score
SIT criminology

Hello! just want to ask for those who attended the criminology appeal interview on the 11 June, has there been anyone who has been successful with their appeal?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.