Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeri's teaser images released for 'ReVe Festival' comeback

j9by41rjpg.jpg

qexi0mqjpg.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yoo Jae Suk featured in new YouTube channel 'Relay Camera' by 'Infinite Challenge' producer

Yoo Jae Suk was featured in a new YouTube channel series 'Relay Camera' by 'Infinite Challenge' producer Kim Tae Ho.

On June 12, Kim Tae Ho explained the show's concept, posting, "Because Yoo Jae Suk always says on his break days, 'What do you do when you're off work?' I decided to see what would happen if I showed up suddenly with a camera at Yoo Jae Suk's house. He was very confused. When the camera returned to us like a message in a bottle that was adrift at sea, we were surprised by the stories it contained. We tried this show out because we were curious about what people did when they hung around. I think this kind of content, which was created by chance, is a good direction for a new program I'm starting. I'll see you again."

In the first episode above, Yoo Jae Suk meets with Kim Tae Ho and is bewildered by the camera. Yoo Jae Suk then calls over comedian Jo Se Ho for a meal, and Jo Se Ho takes the camera to a gym workout. Jo Se Ho gave the camera over to Yoo Byung Jae, who gave it to DinDin, and it then traveled to TXVQ's Yunho.

Ottoke

Reaction score
Was watching the new LDH drama... they mentioned about Singapore having internet regulation lol

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Netizens Sign Petition Asking To Ban Activities Of YG Entertainment Artists

With the recent controversies at YG Entertainment, petitioners have spoken up to request the suspension of the activities of the agency’s artists.

In a government petition that was posted on the Blue House’s petition bulletin board on June 12, the original petitioner wrote, “YG Entertainment celebrities are constantly getting involved in drug and marijuana cases and should stop their activities on all broadcasts.”

They continued, “YG Entertainment houses a large number of idol singers, actors, and entertainers. There have been countless drug scandals recently. To say that these are just suspicions, there are too many drug scandals occurring in one agency, which points to a serious problem inside the company.”

Lastly, they added, “They need to be stopped from their activities on all broadcasting media, and a thorough internal investigation on the agency must be conducted.”

4c1f949cd2174389be52e239db51e3a5.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GIDLE Confirmed To Make Comeback This Month

According to an exclusive report on June 13, rookie girl group (G)I-DLE is currently filming their comeback MV in the Gyeonggi vicinity!

The report also stated that (G)I-DLE recently confirmed their comeback date for June 26, set to join girl groups like fromis_9, Red Velvet, Cosmic Girls, and more in the summer comeback lineup.

05571648c2f74589967375539c58df90.jpeg

Last edited:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I.O.I Reportedly Reuniting With 9 Members

According to a new report, Yoo Yeonjung expressed in April that she would not be joining, while Jeon Somi’s side said that it would be difficult. However, after continued persuasion, they are reportedly reviewing the reunion once again. With regards to this, CJ ENM simply stated that they are looking into the news.

In further response to the recent reports, News1 quoted a source from I.O.I’s side who said, “Though it is true that we have been discussing a reunion, nothing has been decided yet.”

9363aeaf1a1a4fba9f5ef33bb7f0e935.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeri upcoming comeback mini album, 'The ReVe Festival Day 1' image teaser

1jpg.jpg

2jpg.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take a trip to 'Buenos Aires' with the ladies of IZ*ONE in full MV for their 2nd Japanese single

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I.O.I Reportedly Reuniting With 9 Members

According to a new report, Yoo Yeonjung expressed in April that she would not be joining, while Jeon Somi’s side said that it would be difficult. However, after continued persuasion, they are reportedly reviewing the reunion once again. With regards to this, CJ ENM simply stated that they are looking into the news.

In further response to the recent reports, News1 quoted a source from I.O.I’s side who said, “Though it is true that we have been discussing a reunion, nothing has been decided yet.”

9363aeaf1a1a4fba9f5ef33bb7f0e935.jpeg
Sub-unit also can.......

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This Is How Irene Reacted When a Fan Got the Name of Red Velvet’s New Song Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.