Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

TSmonster

Reaction score
Just go to any tire shop if ah yuan is busy. Don't think it will cost u more than Rm100. Rotation most shops will charge about rm20. I think somebody here did it for rm10.

Avoid ksl area. One of the shops charged me 100rm for alignment and balancing when I first time in JB haha.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not bad shall go and audit :s13:

Ya man, i wanna try it too. Rm30 is really value for $. I just washed at sun Ming for sgd10. Just washed the exterior only. I asked the dude for tire shine and he gave me a blank look and told me off. He told me tire shine must add sgd5. But I understand la, sg rental very high. Lol.

But previously I went there with a friend at 1pm+, wah cannot find the shop cos it wasn't open. :(

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya man, i wanna try it too. Rm30 is really value for $. I just washed at sun Ming for sgd10. Just washed the exterior only. I asked the dude for tire shine and he gave me a blank look and told me off. He told me tire shine must add sgd5. But I understand la, sg rental very high. Lol.

But previously I went there with a friend at 1pm+, wah cannot find the shop cos it wasn't open. :(

I self-wash in SG :s13: Water very ex in SG also ne :s13:

TSmonster

Reaction score

Hyperwash opens at 4pm. They close on mondays

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good alternative for tyre rotation and alignment? CarClick was too packed the day I went hence unable to help me with rotation and alignment.

Maybe you can try this shop :BC TYRE & BATTERY SERVICES SDN BHD
Search them on FB.

frankiefearless

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m new to this thread and hope to seek advice from you guys. Am planning to get a cs3 stock/moded and will likely bring the car to jb to do a thorough servicing. Any workshops there to recommend? I see Sheng auto being mentioned quite abit in this thread.

Also few questions from a newbie in cars:
1. Planning to install an exhaust just for the sound, any stockist in sg for exhaust?
2. Want to install a Bluetooth Hu, how much does it cost roughly?
3. What to look out for in a cs3 when purchasing?

Thank you all so much in advance, hope to make friends here as well.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I’m new to this thread and hope to seek advice from you guys. Am planning to get a cs3 stock/moded and will likely bring the car to jb to do a thorough servicing. Any workshops there to recommend? I see Sheng auto being mentioned quite abit in this thread.

Also few questions from a newbie in cars:
1. Planning to install an exhaust just for the sound, any stockist in sg for exhaust?

Thank you all so much in advance, hope to make friends here as well.

for car stuff, wassap ah yuan (car click) for a quote on what you want to change/service. his workmanship is good and pricing is reasonable. at least for me and some folks here.

sheng auto more for ice.

cant help u. i keep my cars stock.

an ok android hu alone usually starts from $200. of cos there're those $100+ ones. installation is separate.

never owned a mits before. any mits owner can share FR with him? many years back, used to drive my friends evo 8 to kl. quite fun to drive and very loud - vroom pssst, vroom pssst. can also be a pain when u get caught in a bad jam. :(

lurker88

Reaction score
Drove a cs3 for 10 months. If you are buying the Sports version, ensure the rim is ralliart type (so much lighter). No complaints except for the noise insulation (esp floor board) for cs3 is really bad.

This car is reliable and I seriously suggest leaving the exhaust alone

Sent from LGE LM-V405 using GAGT

frankiefearless

Reaction score
I think I’ll enjoy a sporty ride, how come you strongly suggest not to change exhaust?

Do you know what is a good depre price for a stock cs3 for 5-year coe?

Drove a cs3 for 10 months. If you are buying the Sports version, ensure the rim is ralliart type (so much lighter). No complaints except for the noise insulation (esp floor board) for cs3 is really bad.

This car is reliable and I seriously suggest leaving the exhaust alone

frankiefearless

Reaction score
Thanks a lot bro, do you have ah yuan’s number? Could not find online.

Ice is mods is it?

for car stuff, wassap ah yuan (car click) for a quote on what you want to change/service. his workmanship is good and pricing is reasonable. at least for me and some folks here.

sheng auto more for ice.

cant help u. i keep my cars stock.

an ok android hu alone usually starts from $200. of cos there're those $100+ ones. installation is separate.

never owned a mits before. any mits owner can share FR with him? many years back, used to drive my friends evo 8 to kl. quite fun to drive and very loud - vroom pssst, vroom pssst. can also be a pain when u get caught in a bad jam. :(

putrasocool

Reaction score
I have a Myvi 1.3M, just bought a few months ago, and thinking to do some stuff:

1. Engine due for servicing, need to change sparks as well. Got my owl oil and filter.

2. Radiator flushing, the tank how many time empty and refill, still rusty and brown. Where can get a workshop that just run water in the piping and engine block, flushing it until clean?

3. My OBD port not working, need diagnose. Engine light on/off.

3. Clutch is making noise.

4. Handbrake not power, sometimes roll back if park at very hilly place.

5. Subwoofer (installed by previous owner) suddey becomes weak.

6. Alignment. The last time I went there, after align my steering senget already.

Do recommend me some place for good service and reasonable pricing. Thank you.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot bro, do you have ah yuan’s number? Could not find online.

Ice is mods is it?

car click - ah yuan

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...dation-reliable-workshops-jb-3637194-262.html

sheng auto - they specialize in car entertainmet sys, a/c, accy....

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ndation-reliable-workshops-jb-3637194-60.html

scroll thru the links and you should be able to find their numbers.
else, could somebody post their number for him?

for carclick, you could oso buy your parts in sg and bring it there for them to install. just ask ah yuan to quote labor. am quite confident it's cheaper than doing it in sg.

last month, one of my kaki just changed all 4 suspensions on his lexus (he provided the parts). he got a few quotes in sg and most were asking > sgd250 for labor. he went to jb (i dunno which shop) and they did it less than sgd100.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a Myvi 1.3M, just bought a few months ago, and thinking to do some stuff:

1. Engine due for servicing, need to change sparks as well. Got my owl oil and filter.

2. Radiator flushing, the tank how many time empty and refill, still rusty and brown. Where can get a workshop that just run water in the piping and engine block, flushing it until clean?

3. My OBD port not working, need diagnose. Engine light on/off.

3. Clutch is making noise.

4. Handbrake not power, sometimes roll back if park at very hilly place.

5. Subwoofer (installed by previous owner) suddey becomes weak.

6. Alignment. The last time I went there, after align my steering senget already.

Do recommend me some place for good service and reasonable pricing. Thank you.

carclick in jb dude...

for 5, go sheng auto

lurker88

Reaction score
I think I’ll enjoy a sporty ride, how come you strongly suggest not to change exhaust?

Do you know what is a good depre price for a stock cs3 for 5-year coe?

Factors to consider
- individual preferences. I prefer stock and rather save the money on wear & tear
- inspection
- complications like compromising FC, comfort etc.

Not talking abt ralliart turbo and the rare MR, I think the dep for normal cs3 (renewed) should range from 5k to 6.5k depending on condition ba. Of course Sports version looks nicer.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.