TFIP IBF Data Analytics

iwanfreedom

Reaction score
I checked with the IBF officer and got this reply.
“If you manage to pass the assessment, you will be contacted for interviews in end June 2019. Else If you are unsuccessful in your application, we will also notify in early Jul 2019.”

So left around 15 days to contact us by end of June as 29 and 30 June are weekends.

Macclu

Reaction score
So everyone here did the SECTION A and B questions? Nobody gotten easy o levels maths questions?

jinjo17

Reaction score
Is there a dress code for the assessment? Can we wear comfortable clothing for the test or must we wear formal? Thanks in advance!

haills

Reaction score
So everyone here did the SECTION A and B questions? Nobody gotten easy o levels maths questions?

It's either the q were too easy as they said or they were trolling becsuse they took the assessment first and do not want to reveal to others for their advantage. Nothing wrong with the latter reason.

Macclu

Reaction score
It's either the q were too easy as they said or they were trolling becsuse they took the assessment first and do not want to reveal to others for their advantage. Nothing wrong with the latter reason.

Haha right.....

haills

Reaction score
I went for the very first assessment. One thing I can confirm is that for it to be easy, you need to have decent level knowledge of stats. Knowing o level maths will only let tackle 10 to 15% of the entire paper

nutellah

Reaction score
Are the statistic formula given or do we need to memorize them?

Last edited:

Singapore1965

Reaction score
I just took the test today. In last 10 mins i still got 10 qns not done.Looks like time mgt is very impt. The stat qns are tough better read up b4 going for the test.

skygeek

Reaction score
I think if there is a large number of people applying for the course, then they maybe conducting more test sessions.. probably end June should start to have news?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.