Reaction score
Happy Birthday #JinSoul ��

#이달의소녀 #LOONA

D85zEWHUwAAHfYr.jpg

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Netizens Sign Petition Asking To Ban Activities Of YG Entertainment Artists

With the recent controversies at YG Entertainment, petitioners have spoken up to request the suspension of the activities of the agency’s artists.

In a government petition that was posted on the Blue House’s petition bulletin board on June 12, the original petitioner wrote, “YG Entertainment celebrities are constantly getting involved in drug and marijuana cases and should stop their activities on all broadcasts.”

They continued, “YG Entertainment houses a large number of idol singers, actors, and entertainers. There have been countless drug scandals recently. To say that these are just suspicions, there are too many drug scandals occurring in one agency, which points to a serious problem inside the company.”

Lastly, they added, “They need to be stopped from their activities on all broadcasting media, and a thorough internal investigation on the agency must be conducted.”

4c1f949cd2174389be52e239db51e3a5.jpeg

akmu chanhyuk just ord leh :(

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I.O.I Reportedly Reuniting With 9 Members

According to a new report, Yoo Yeonjung expressed in April that she would not be joining, while Jeon Somi’s side said that it would be difficult. However, after continued persuasion, they are reportedly reviewing the reunion once again. With regards to this, CJ ENM simply stated that they are looking into the news.

In further response to the recent reports, News1 quoted a source from I.O.I’s side who said, “Though it is true that we have been discussing a reunion, nothing has been decided yet.”

9363aeaf1a1a4fba9f5ef33bb7f0e935.jpeg

this one fake news :o

Marbok_Tan

Banned
Reaction score
Han Seo Hee reportedly other party involved in B.I's drug scandal

Former trainee Han Seo Hee has been reported to be the other party involved in B.I's drug scandal.

B.I withdrew from iKON and exited YG Entertainment yesterday after his drug scandal made headlines, and reports are saying the formerly unnamed 'A' in the messages revealed by 'Dispatch' is Han Seo Hee, who was also involved in Big Bang T.O.P's marijuana controversy in 2017. According to EDaily, B.I attempted to purchase illegal drugs from Han Seo Hee through KakaoTalk messages in April of 2016.

In her case with T.O.P, Han Seo Hee admitted guilt and received a sentencing of 4 years of probation along with 120 hours of drug counseling and a fine of 870,000 Won (~$767.72 USD).

Stay tuned for updates.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...o-be-other-party-involved-in-bis-drug-scandal

wow she destroyed another YG artiste!

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Han Seo Hee reportedly other party involved in B.I's drug scandal

Former trainee Han Seo Hee has been reported to be the other party involved in B.I's drug scandal.

B.I withdrew from iKON and exited YG Entertainment yesterday after his drug scandal made headlines, and reports are saying the formerly unnamed 'A' in the messages revealed by 'Dispatch' is Han Seo Hee, who was also involved in Big Bang T.O.P's marijuana controversy in 2017. According to EDaily, B.I attempted to purchase illegal drugs from Han Seo Hee through KakaoTalk messages in April of 2016.

In her case with T.O.P, Han Seo Hee admitted guilt and received a sentencing of 4 years of probation along with 120 hours of drug counseling and a fine of 870,000 Won (~$767.72 USD).

Stay tuned for updates.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...o-be-other-party-involved-in-bis-drug-scandal

wow she destroyed another YG artiste!
Wow is she the YG-killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.