View Single Post
Old 14-06-2019, 12:07 AM   #9308
Curioustranger
Master Member

Hello there, firstly do not be afraid since you did not receive any sum from them. Just ignore their call or text. Please do a police report for safety. They are just threatening you as they wants you to take up a loan. This is just a UML tactic. Don’t be afraid & just ignore their call. Tell your office about what happened and I’m sure they’ll understand your situation. If there are suspicious person at your doorstep, immediately dial 999. Most importantly, please stay strong. You’ll get thru this.

It’s safe no worries & the officer will call you after they received your report & advice you from there. https://eservices.police.gov.sg/cont...683.1521187332

Hi. Few days ago i encounter this ad on fb, providing personal loan at good repayment plans 1k 24 mths $55 per mth. So i whatsapp and enquire thinking that its legal loan as there is license num on the ad. The person ask for my NRIC and singpass to check if i an eligible for this loan. So i gave them. And after awhile they told me my loan is approved! And req for my acc num but sad to say i dont hav an acc so i requested to go down to the shop and apply face to face instead. Then they told me they are UML!! And i say i dont wish to continue with this loan and they say once apply means own them! They keep threatening they will go up my house, and keep calling my work place and home. I am in distress... helppppppppp

Last edited by Curioustranger; 14-06-2019 at 12:10 AM..