All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is this promo Bro?
the event over.

Oh so it's possible to pay for an item thru 2 ways ie. LiveUp rebates and cc payment?

Do u mean that we can't buy something with our rebate that costs less than the rebate amt?

Just try it out, no harm trying. For me, i have np doing this rebates+few dollars cc payment. i will pm u the groceries code when i manage to find it.

if ur rebates can wait, get free money from lazada group then pay the balance.

al45di.jpg

Last edited:

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes can, they will use all your rebate and you can pay the balance with CC

I still can do $0 checkout, meaning pay everything with rebate

I met with this error 2-3 mths ago, had to add a $1 item then liveup rebate can kick in.

To 8 lane, u can try out bah. Add 2 of same item and see if rebate applied or not. Can still cancel after order and rebate will return also.

Ok.. thanks guys..

Just try it out, no harm trying. For me, i have np doing this rebates+few dollars cc payment. i will pm u the groceries code when i manage to find it.

if ur rebates can wait, get free money from lazada group then pay the balance.

al45di.jpg

Ok.. wat groceries code? Redmart one is it? But have to spend a min of $40 to get free delivery right?

The 15% off for Mastercard holders on Wednesdays doesn't have a min spend right?

Last edited:

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lazada losing money. they stop taking commission that y they can't afford this liveup rebate.

u have to wait till they start collecting commission for them to implement the liveup rebate.

Last time at least they can offer better coupons , now no commission the items still as expensive or more before they had commission.
Might as well bring back commission.

Last edited:

converse2010

Reaction score
If I were to buy something that's 699, can I use the trial LiveUp and utilize the rebate then terminate within 2 months? :o

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I were to buy something that's 699, can I use the trial LiveUp and utilize the rebate then terminate within 2 months? :o

Yes. But note that liveup rebte will only be inside your acct after item is delivered and updated in their system. Rebate can only be used for next order, not this order as advanced rebate.

nomoneynotalk

Reaction score
Hi guys, I plan to buy the items as below and need some recommendations.

a) 1 x 1TB 2.5" portable external HDD (SATA)
b) 1 x 1TB 2.5" portable external SSD

I read some reviews said that WD, Seagate and Samsung are quite good. Any recommended brand in terms of reliability and value?

Should I buy it from retail shop like Challenger and Harvey Norman? Will it be cheaper if I buy it from online shopping website such as Lazada, Qoo10 and Shopee?

Thanks in advance.

warehaws

Reaction score
do you have lazada live-up? If yes, go buy at lazada if the price is lower compared to shops.

However, seems you are new and not even know the price of those external hdd, I suggest you go and buy from Harvey or Challenger. Price gap not that huge

I read some reviews said that WD, Seagate and Samsung are quite good. Any recommended brand in terms of reliability and value?

Should I buy it from retail shop like Challenger and Harvey Norman? Will it be cheaper if I buy it from online shopping website such as Lazada, Qoo10 and Shopee?

Thanks in advance.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok.. thanks guys..

Ok.. wat groceries code? Redmart one is it? But have to spend a min of $40 to get free delivery right?

The 15% off for Mastercard holders on Wednesdays doesn't have a min spend right?
Group play each month can play 15 times....15 x $0.50, team leader $1

2mgqxz9.jpg

Thanks in advance.

hdd ~ WD | Seagate is cheaper.
ssd ~ samsung

B&M is expensive, q10 is the cheapest.

then the rest is about whether got warranty.

converse2010

Reaction score
Yes. But note that liveup rebte will only be inside your acct after item is delivered and updated in their system. Rebate can only be used for next order, not this order as advanced rebate.
Yup saw that clause. Since I'm buying a camera, might as well use the rebate to buy a SD card on subsequent order. :o

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup saw that clause. Since I'm buying a camera, might as well use the rebate to buy a SD card on subsequent order. :o

Try shopee as well, they have the daily 50/500 or 100/1000. Much better codes than lazada who has nth now. I rather not focus on rebates (5% nia) then to focus on which platform gives the cheapest price excluding rebates.

mbyst

Reaction score
Help guys any lazada electronic coupon? Want to buy mobile phone

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6000 using GAGT

wizardundo

Reaction score
Lazada game - Birthday Blast

602 score = 2 cupcakes
820 score = 3 cupcakes

120 cupcakes can change $120 voucher

1 hr = 3 cupcakes

40 hours = 120 cupcakes. :s13:

Edit: Update score

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.