Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marbok_Tan

Banned
Reaction score
Dispatch release another report of B.I drugs scandal about WINNER's Lee Seunghoon involvement in covering the issue back in 2016.

On June 14, Dispatch reported that Han Seo Hee was allegedly contacted by WINNER’s Lee Seung Hoon before she was questioned by the police for charges of violating the Narcotics Control Act in August 2016.

According to the report, Lee Seung Hoon contacted Han Seo Hee on June 1, 2016, and requested to talk on the phone. During the phone call, Lee Seung Hoon told Han Seo Hee that B.I tested positive for a drug test that was initiated within YG Entertainment at the time. Lee Seung Hoon also notified Han Seo Hee that B.I told YG employees that he used illegal drugs with her.

At the end of the phone call, Lee Seung Hoon reportedly asked Han Seo Hee to meet him at the YG building in the neighborhood of Hapjeong. However, when Han Seo Hee arrived at the building, she was greeted by a YG representative known as “K” instead. “K” allegedly told Han Seo Hee that they are meeting her on Lee Seung Hoon’s behalf and asked her to keep the incident about B.I to herself.

On June 12, Han Seo Hee was reported to be informant “A” who allegedly spoke with B.I in messages in which he asked her to obtain illegal drugs for him. Han Seo Hee was indicted for smoking marijuana with T.O.P twice in October 2016 and was also accused of purchasing LSD on two separate occasions.

During her first questioning by the police in August 2016, she admitted to smoking marijuana and mentioned B.I’s name. However, she later changed her testimony during the third round of questioning and said that while B.I requested the drugs, she did not get them for him.

It was later reported that Han Seo Hee had met up with Yang Hyun Suk before her third questioning by the police. Suspicions of Yang Hyun Suk influencing Han Seo Hee to change her statement arose, and Han Seo Hee later confirmed with MBC’s “Newsdesk” that news reports about Yang Hyun Suk intervening in the matter were true.

The meeting between Han Seo Hee and Yang Hyun Suk, where Yang Hyun Suk allegedly influenced Han Seo Hee to change her statement about B.I, happened on August 28, 2018.

When Dispatch later questioned Yang Hyun Suk regarding his meeting with Han Seo Hee, Yang Hyun Suk said, “It is true that I took away [Han Seo Hee’s] phone. I was worried that she would record our conversation. However, I was careful with my words. I told her that we initiate a drug test twice a month, but Han Bin (B.I’s given name) has never tested positive. I told her that she will be cleared of her charges if B.I tests negative to a drug test. She then got scared and willingly changed her statement.”

However, Han Seo Hee remembers the conversation differently. Han Seo Hee is arguing that Yang Hyun Suk forced her to change her statement by saying that he has ways to look at her statements. Yang Hyun Suk also allegedly offered Han Seo Hee to pay for her lawyer and to compensate her.

On June 14, lawyer Bang Jung Hyun, who submitted testimony regarding the 2016 drug cast to the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission on behalf of Han Seo Hee, also revealed that a boy group member from YG Entertainment tried to conceal the case.

The lawyer appeared as a guest on the June 14 broadcast of CBS’s “Kim Hyun Jung’s News Show” and said, “It’s difficult to reveal [information] right now, but there was an incident where a member of a different boy group acted as a mediator between YG and Han [Seo Hee] and tried to conceal the drug case. We do not know whether he did it on his own, after being ordered to do so, or due to his personal relationship with Han Seo Hee.”

D8_OrS6UEAA6nMb.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1332...-talking-to-han-seo-hee-regarding-b-i-in-2016

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yang Hyun Suk Announces Plans To Step Down From YG Entertainment

On June 14, Yang Hyun Suk shared his official statement regarding the recent controversies surrounding YG Entertainment. While denying the allegations, he announced his plans to step down from his position at YG Entertainment.

The founder of the agency said, “I am so sorry to the fans who love YG and our agency celebrities. I am also sincerely apologetic to all of our employees who are silently continuing to do their work throughout the downpour of criticism.”

He continued, “I have been patiently tolerating words about the current situation that are too disgraceful and humiliating to mention as they have been told indiscriminately as though they are the truth. However, I think it’s too difficult now. I think that there can no longer be a situation where YG, our agency celebrities, and fans are experiencing harm due to me.”

Yang Hyun Suk concluded, “For 23 years, I have dedicated half my life and everything to growing YG. However, I will step down from all of my positions and work at YG starting today. I sincerely hope that there is no further harm to the YG agency celebrities I love, and to the fans who love them, because of me.”

8f26958e172f455fb83eeb79ce08e4e7.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apink’s Jung Eun Ji Launches Own YouTube Channel With Equipment Unboxing Video

On June 13, Jung Eun Ji uploaded a video entitled “Editor Unboxes YouTuber of 0 Months Meung Ji’s Card” on her new YouTube channel called “Wise Life of Meung Ji” (literal translation). Meung Ji is one of the singer’s nicknames, which combines the Korean word for puppy and her name.

In the clip, Jung Eun Ji opens up several packages and displays equipment essential for her YouTube channel, including a microphone, a camera lens cleaner, and an SD card.

Prior to launching her channel, Jung Eun Ji held an Instagram Live broadcast and told fans, “Through a radio concept, I’ll be showcasing various content so I can communicate with fans. I’ve talked about wanting to become a ‘healing singer,’ and I want to try fun things outside of my normal life. I want to break away from my usual routine and communicate with people who have similar concerns.”

Ottoke

Reaction score
Apink’s Jung Eun Ji Launches Own YouTube Channel With Equipment Unboxing Video

On June 13, Jung Eun Ji uploaded a video entitled “Editor Unboxes YouTuber of 0 Months Meung Ji’s Card” on her new YouTube channel called “Wise Life of Meung Ji” (literal translation). Meung Ji is one of the singer’s nicknames, which combines the Korean word for puppy and her name.

In the clip, Jung Eun Ji opens up several packages and displays equipment essential for her YouTube channel, including a microphone, a camera lens cleaner, and an SD card.

Prior to launching her channel, Jung Eun Ji held an Instagram Live broadcast and told fans, “Through a radio concept, I’ll be showcasing various content so I can communicate with fans. I’ve talked about wanting to become a ‘healing singer,’ and I want to try fun things outside of my normal life. I want to break away from my usual routine and communicate with people who have similar concerns.”

Going to subscribe now!

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kim Heechul, Soyou, P.O, And Lee Soo Geun To Host New Dating Show

On June 14, KBS announced that the four stars had been confirmed as MCs for its upcoming program “Some-vival 1+1” (literal title), a new dating reality show that will feature young single men and women looking for romance as they shop at a market together.

Unlike other dating variety shows that have aired in the past, “Some-vival 1+1” will match couples based entirely on their tastes and preferences. Additionally, the newly formed couples will need to share the same preferences in order to “survive” on the show without being eliminated.

5a8baa7fe0eb48fca751492841fc2f03.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CLC’s Elkie Wishes TWICE’s Tzuyu A Happy Birthday With A Lovely Message

On June 13, Elkie shared photos of her and Tzuyu along with heartfelt words in English, Korean, and Chinese.

She wrote, “Pre happy birthday to this girl. Since I can’t spend it with you, I wanted to be the first to wish you a happy birthday a little early. In celebration of opening my personal Instagram, I’m posting photos we took together for the first time in a while…(I know all of you won’t mind seeing those bare face selfies…right?)”

She continued, “Let’s make more memories in the future! Thank you for being by my side. I’ll also be a good friend to you for the rest of your life. I’ll write more things in the card. In the back is my pretty friend taken by ‘ek cam.’ I’ll share and show them to you as well since they’re so pretty. And the final photo was taken by photographer [Tzu]yu. Return safely from tour. Happy birthday! We are ‘ET.'”

1a3ecafcd87441ec9dec667d72ae2b0c.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Watch the first teaser for Jeon So Mi's first reality series with 'Dingo Music', 'Follow Somi'

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TWICE Nayeon's Blunder During Endorsement Event Leaves Audience Confused & Laughing

TWICE recently attended a fansign event hosted by one of their major endorsements, Pocari Sweat. As the girls were given the floor to say something about the event and the new line of product that Pocari Sweat is promoting, Nayeon left the audience dazed.

Instead of mentioning Pocari Sweat, Nayeon must have been in a "comeback" mood since they just released their new Japanese singles and mistakenly promoted their songs instead of endorsing the product. Quick-witted Sana gave her a nudge and whispered to her what she should be saying. To make things light, TWICE's leader Jihyo came to the rescue and sang Pocari Sweat's theme song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.