Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kim Heechul, Soyou, P.O, And Lee Soo Geun To Host New Dating Show

On June 14, KBS announced that the four stars had been confirmed as MCs for its upcoming program “Some-vival 1+1” (literal title), a new dating reality show that will feature young single men and women looking for romance as they shop at a market together.

Unlike other dating variety shows that have aired in the past, “Some-vival 1+1” will match couples based entirely on their tastes and preferences. Additionally, the newly formed couples will need to share the same preferences in order to “survive” on the show without being eliminated.

5a8baa7fe0eb48fca751492841fc2f03.jpeg
Gonna be funny........

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yang Hyun Suk Announces Plans To Step Down From YG Entertainment

On June 14, Yang Hyun Suk shared his official statement regarding the recent controversies surrounding YG Entertainment. While denying the allegations, he announced his plans to step down from his position at YG Entertainment.

The founder of the agency said, “I am so sorry to the fans who love YG and our agency celebrities. I am also sincerely apologetic to all of our employees who are silently continuing to do their work throughout the downpour of criticism.”

He continued, “I have been patiently tolerating words about the current situation that are too disgraceful and humiliating to mention as they have been told indiscriminately as though they are the truth. However, I think it’s too difficult now. I think that there can no longer be a situation where YG, our agency celebrities, and fans are experiencing harm due to me.”

Yang Hyun Suk concluded, “For 23 years, I have dedicated half my life and everything to growing YG. However, I will step down from all of my positions and work at YG starting today. I sincerely hope that there is no further harm to the YG agency celebrities I love, and to the fans who love them, because of me.”

8f26958e172f455fb83eeb79ce08e4e7.jpeg
Wonder how much involvement he has in the scandals

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yang Hyun Suk’s Brother Yang Min Suk To Resign As YG’s CEO

YG Entertainment CEO and Yang Hyung Suk’s brother Yang Min Suk has announced his decision to resign.

On June 14, the CEO shared the news with the company’s internal staff through an official letter.

a7ccd99c44e748a29f55e8c344b1926d.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Former PRISTIN Member Nayoung Reportedly Looking For New Agency

Former PRISTIN member Nayoung is said to be looking for a fresh start.

Big Data News released a report on June 14 claiming that the former PRISTIN member is currently searching for a new agency. They borrowed the words of a source who said, “Nayoung, who recently ended her contract with Pledis Entertainment, is currently looking for a new agency. She has received offers from a few different places.”

b05b26ebacf4468ba9e87717f635340b.jpeg

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Former PRISTIN Member Nayoung Reportedly Looking For New Agency

Former PRISTIN member Nayoung is said to be looking for a fresh start.

Big Data News released a report on June 14 claiming that the former PRISTIN member is currently searching for a new agency. They borrowed the words of a source who said, “Nayoung, who recently ended her contract with Pledis Entertainment, is currently looking for a new agency. She has received offers from a few different places.”

b05b26ebacf4468ba9e87717f635340b.jpeg
Shark & Penguin Ent anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.