Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabiaN__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No story, but here got template to help chiu =:p

Template 1
This is my First Rolex! Thank you (AD Boss or Staff) for allocating this rare piece to me although I have no previous buying history with (Name of the shop). Thank you (AD Boss or Staff) for your services and detailed explanations for the watch function. Really appreciate the friendly staffs over there although I do not have the chance to thank everyone there.

Template 2

Overall was a magnificent experience collecting my (Watch model name) at (Name of the shop) where the service was adequate and perfunctory at best. Was greeted with smiles from the staffs upon entering the shop, presented with wide array of watches which definitely spoilt of choices. (AD Boss or Staff) attended to me. They are knowledgeable about product features, knowing that I’ve never own a (Watch model name) before, (AD Boss or Staff) patiently explained and teaches me on the (Watch model name) functionality. As well as sizing of the watch to make sure I feel comfortable on my wrist.

The experience was flawless from start to finish. All in all, I appreciated the staffs sincere effort with great customer service and I could not be happier with my purchase. Thank you (AD Boss or Staff) again for this remarkable experience.

Nice template.

Actually I wonder how come they always seem to have stock to allocate, while the bigger boys don't?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice template.

Actually I wonder how come they always seem to have stock to allocate, while the bigger boys don't?

only allocate to friends or people they know.

the bigger AD don't fk around with small frys like us.

they sell to big timer buyers. you want a daytona ceramic at retail?
go into THG and buy a urwerk or some satki hublot at high 5 - low 6 figures.

on the spot they take the rolex out.

so don't dream of putting name and what not. it's not going to be your turn without a purchasing account with them
had my name on for daytona ceramic the day it released and pepsi.
till today, no calls.
so when someone say they get the magical call under the waiting list is probably BS (in Singapore)
somehow they know some people who know some guys inside.

PLP works if you know people inside or the boss - KHH

THG - buy stuff, then will appear or annoy your SA daily, intro people to them buying stupid crap then it will be "logged" under your account.

was lucky to have zero purchasing history with THG - got a sub date and black gmt - back then sub date only sold for 12k max.
black gmt - i sold it to a friend at retail since he wants it - thus opening my account but i never go back to THG, even i do, i get a friend who is a VVIP inside to get some datejust etc for my family. never bother with the rest.

why beg, just suck it , pay premium if you really want it. if not look elsewhere, the world of watches doesn't revolve around rolex only. unless you're just a someone that wants only a rolex and probably buying into its "reselling" capability.

back then 114060 used is only sold at 6.5 - 7k flat when the retail is 10040 - 15% (only if you know people ) = $8534
you still lose money but u get back a bulk of the sum back.

in uk, u say you're getting a two datejust at no discount (tax refund makes up for it), magically a sub date is given to you if you want it.

or just be really really lucky, like airport or overseas AD where they don't practise this bundle BS.
heard many winning stories but it's like striking a lottery.

if i ever get a daytona ceramic at retail, ain't gonna sell it.. even it goes up to 50k. because after you sell it, you probably won't get it back at retail and if you want it back, cough the 50k out again.

good luck to those who still dream of retail, might work if lady luck is on your side.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
even u wanna angkat them also too late already unless ur compo writing is super satki.

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
only allocate to friends or people they know.

the bigger AD don't fk around with small frys like us.

they sell to big timer buyers. you want a daytona ceramic at retail?
go into THG and buy a urwerk or some satki hublot at high 5 - low 6 figures.

on the spot they take the rolex out.

so don't dream of putting name and what not. it's not going to be your turn without a purchasing account with them
had my name on for daytona ceramic the day it released and pepsi.
till today, no calls.
so when someone say they get the magical call under the waiting list is probably BS (in Singapore)
somehow they know some people who know some guys inside.

PLP works if you know people inside or the boss - KHH

THG - buy stuff, then will appear or annoy your SA daily, intro people to them buying stupid crap then it will be "logged" under your account.

was lucky to have zero purchasing history with THG - got a sub date and black gmt - back then sub date only sold for 12k max.
black gmt - i sold it to a friend at retail since he wants it - thus opening my account but i never go back to THG, even i do, i get a friend who is a VVIP inside to get some datejust etc for my family. never bother with the rest.

why beg, just suck it , pay premium if you really want it. if not look elsewhere, the world of watches doesn't revolve around rolex only. unless you're just a someone that wants only a rolex and probably buying into its "reselling" capability.

back then 114060 used is only sold at 6.5 - 7k flat when the retail is 10040 - 15% (only if you know people ) = $8534
you still lose money but u get back a bulk of the sum back.

in uk, u say you're getting a two datejust at no discount (tax refund makes up for it), magically a sub date is given to you if you want it.

or just be really really lucky, like airport or overseas AD where they don't practise this bundle BS.
heard many winning stories but it's like striking a lottery.

if i ever get a daytona ceramic at retail, ain't gonna sell it.. even it goes up to 50k. because after you sell it, you probably won't get it back at retail and if you want it back, cough the 50k out again.

good luck to those who still dream of retail, might work if lady luck is on your side.

Insider sharing.. good stuff.. still the grey dealer model is a black box..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
even u wanna angkat them also too late already unless ur compo writing is super satki.

funny thing, a friend went over to KHH to ask for a rootbeer on retail with no purchasing history.

they do have a list
1) name
2) model
3) are you in facebook ROCA Group and your facebook name.

so technically, they want to see if you bad mouthed or PLP them.

like every post that people plp them.

so basically, there's a chance but very very slim. unless you're good friends with the admins or lao jiao inside that know the boss

BallGag

Reaction score

Got ghosted by a THG SA who offered to order an additional strap for a Nomos I bought from him at a roadshow awhile back. Funny thing is, I run into him at least once a week because I frequent that shopping mall, and he just acts like he doesn't know me.

mun_hoe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i ever saw one of the PLP post in recent weeks, this guy buying his "first ever rolex" thanking that AD so beautifully for remembering his name on that magical name list.

Further on go see that guy's FB profile pic, he is already wearing a TT Submariner as of profile pic posted in yr 2014.

I LOL.............wadda joke this fella.

Plikhz

Reaction score
I ever tried inviting them for my birthday celebration party, still on the waiting list for batman.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Wow, really tough leh.

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
i ever saw one of the PLP post in recent weeks, this guy buying his "first ever rolex" thanking that AD so beautifully for remembering his name on that magical name list.

Further on go see that guy's FB profile pic, he is already wearing a TT Submariner as of profile pic posted in yr 2014.

I LOL.............wadda joke this fella.

Zinedine? LOL that joker siol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got ghosted by a THG SA who offered to order an additional strap for a Nomos I bought from him at a roadshow awhile back. Funny thing is, I run into him at least once a week because I frequent that shopping mall, and he just acts like he doesn't know me.

This is the kind of sales people that will never make it.
Cannot even remember a customer

Alfie77

Reaction score
MRBa4BAl.jpg

Another PLP post �

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dig here and there for the good deal is probably the max i will do... to plp over a watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.