Which ipad will you buy in 2019

Ipad mini 5 or Ipad Air 10.5 will you buy?

• Total voters

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Need to make payment online.
The thing is I got vouchers so I want to use it to offset

U can order online and collect.. i was able to collect my order this morning....

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

sinsevil

Reaction score
For those buying iPad pro 2018 better get a Apple Care +. My iPad pro 12.9 512gb 2018 was bent when on bag. Quite unlucky first time bring out bent already ( have case on it). Apple will not acknowledge is material issue only tell is accident damage. Replacement is 900++. For so many year the only iPad bent inside bag ( no any huge force was act on it)

This will be my last tablet from apple. Nowaday Apple product getting more.expenaive and the quality getting worse.

Sent from OnePlus GM1913 using GAGT

Last edited:

foxriver

Reaction score
Bro got pic of the bent ipad? You were using zugu case right quite curious how bent was it. You noticed the bend when it was still in the case??

For those buying iPad pro 2018 better get a Apple Care +. My iPad pro 12.9 512gb 2018 was bent when on bag. Quite unlucky first time bring out bent already ( have case on it). Apple will not acknowledge is material issue only tell is accident damage. Replacement is 900++. For so many year the only iPad bent inside bag ( no any huge force was act on it)

This will be my last tablet from apple. Nowaday Apple product getting more.expenaive and the quality getting worse.

Sent from OnePlus GM1913 using GAGT

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Capture.jpg

Courts having a 10% discount.

sinsevil

Reaction score
Bro got pic of the bent ipad? You were using zugu case right quite curious how bent was it. You noticed the bend when it was still in the case??
XAfQjE9l.jpg

If you want to know more about bent. Go see youtuber gizmoslip title: Taking My BENT 1429 iPad Pro to the Apple Store. My benting is same area only he iPad Pro is 11 inches n my one is 12.9

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Not as bad as the gimoslip one

By iPad Pro 2018 die die have to open when buy at store for check.

3 months ago I bought my iPad Pro 2018 12.9 at Kasia mobile the 1st set they took for me got dead pixel, 2nd set cannot turn on after a long press, then came to know battery flat, plug in charger ok liao

Last edited:

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Here is mine, can’t really see if it’s bent or not

QwLiuTp.jpg

12.9 iPad Pro 512 GB Space Grey Cellular

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
Gain City having good discounts on iPad Pro 2018.

Am using 2017 iPad Pro 10.5. Itching to upgrade. Waiting to see 2019 iPad Pro.

foxriver

Reaction score
But actually for those who got Apple care+ after close to 2 years will you bring your ipad in to swap for a refurb even if your existing one no issue?

Refurb unit the battery should be new one right? Or at least better than your existing ipad

See the mid-section as opposed to the sides.

Or maybe it's just me.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.