Xiaomi unveils Mi Band 4 with Color OLED display

MrRayded

Reaction score
gsmarena_016.jpg

The new smartband comes with a 0.95-inch AMOLED color screen with a 120x240 resolution and 2.5D scratch-resistant glass. It features 77 colorful dial themes for added personalization and eight distinct bands (counting the exclusive Avengers bands).

A big addition to the Mi Band 4 is the new six-axis high precision accelerometer for better sport tracking which now comes with swimming stroke recognition. You can dive in waters deep up to 50 meters thanks to the waterproof design and the band will even help determine your swimming skills based on your performance.
The Mi Band 4 is available in Black, Brown, Blue, Orange and Pink colors with a starting price of CNY 169 ($24) for the standard variant.

The NFC version goes up to CNY 229 ($33) while the Avenger limited edition band will set buyers back CNY 349 ($50). Reservation will begin later today in China, international availability is yet to be detailed.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Other than color screen, like not much significant upgrades... Any?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NFC last version had le? And most likely not usable in Singapore also...

MrRayded

Reaction score
The main new thing is the colour display. For me, since I'm still using Mi Band 2 I will definitely upgrade to Mi Band 4.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The main new thing is the colour display. For me, since I'm still using Mi Band 2 I will definitely upgrade to Mi Band 4.
I am thinking too, same using miband2. Is your miband2 backlight very very dimmed??? I Google online and apparently it's common problem can't resolved wan... :(

MrRayded

Reaction score
I am thinking too, same using miband2. Is your miband2 backlight very very dimmed??? I Google online and apparently it's common problem can't resolved wan... :(

Yah... Super dim.. can't even see anything in the sunlight. Still working well but I think I will pamper myself with an upgrade to Mi band 4 :)

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah... Super dim.. can't even see anything in the sunlight. Still working well but I think I will pamper myself with an upgrade to Mi band 4 :)
Sibey suay. Apparently some say it's due to firmware upgrade, and not able to downgrade back de...

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just ordered one from qoo10 haha

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 TRANSPARENT EDITION using GAGT

G4

Master Member
Reaction score
wonder if the display visible under bright daylight...

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've searched in qoo10 seems like nfc still not avail
No point right, because most likely can't work in Singapore. Unless you go China regularly, so can use there

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am quite noob when comes to the online shopping discounts. How does the coupon points work???

Collect coupOns n point then deduct

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 TRANSPARENT EDITION using GAGT

nagase_4

Reaction score
I read from reviews that the NFC can only be used in China.

Anyway there are 3 versions:

China ver with NFC
China ver without NFC
Global ver without NFC

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah the nfc cannot use with gpay ah kao
The previous version NFC couldn't too, so aren't expecting any changes this time too. Not sure why though, is it because NFC has region difference too???

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.