2018 iPad Pro

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Epicenter already closed shop, only left iStudio as the official Apple premium reseller.

Honestly I don’t know why Logitech wants to use BT keyboard for the 2018 Pro but my 2017 one (slim combo) is using the smart connector and keyboard can also detach. Now still cost more than the 2018 one.

Not true. Epicentre still around just that they expand to selling other brands too.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not true. Epicentre still around just that they expand to selling other brands too.

That one I know, known as LOL. Their Apple accessories are very limited, some other shops even sell more than them. Think I read somewhere before that Epicenter was also sold to the same people that acquired Nubox - Elush.

sinsevil

Reaction score
Quite disappointed with iPad pro 2018 quality. Use my iPad pro 12.9 for half year with case did not take out. Last week take out in bag for 3 days and yesterday night discovers my iPad is bent. I use almost every generation of iPad except mini, first iPad put inside bag will bent

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 using GAGT

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite disappointed with iPad pro 2018 quality. Use my iPad pro 12.9 for half year with case did not take out. Last week take out in bag for 3 days and yesterday night discovers my iPad is bent. I use almost every generation of iPad except mini, first iPad put inside bag will bent

Bent while it's in the case? What case were you using ah?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How severe is the bend? Any photos you can share?

sinsevil

Reaction score
By
How severe is the bend? Any photos you can share?
Later back home I will post.Becareful those who do not buy Apple care+ , apple did not warranty if u want to replacement need to paid 900++ my 12.9 512gb

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Use Original keyboard cover is still the best cause I’m using it. Won’t bend as the case is quite hard.

Mine also 12.9 512 GB, I didn’t buy Apple care too. I won’t bring that iPad Pro out as it’s too big.

By

Later back home I will post.Becareful those who do not buy Apple care+ , apple did not warranty if u want to replacement need to paid 900++ my 12.9 512gb

Last edited:

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By

Where the pic? Can share?

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

LowSesHotelEater2019

Master Member
Reaction score
see that gaincity is selling their ipad pro 11inch cheaper than usual

Why huh
Does it mean old stock? Or why can it be cheaper.
Anyone has experience buying from there?

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tiagong ipadOS sapork ps4 controller!
they shud port games to ipad liao!
witcher 3 on ipad!... damn nintendo swicg gb liao...

Beh-Hawk

Banned
Reaction score
touch screen issue

hi, anyone has issues with their touchscreen on ipad pro 11"? it occurs very randomly and particularly the top left side of the screen where the screen does not respond to my touches but responds when i touch other areas of the screen to scroll. i am not using any tempered glass, just a normal screen protector. is this a common problem?

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, I using tempered glass and have no issue. You want to check if your iPad is bent

hi, anyone has issues with their touchscreen on ipad pro 11"? it occurs very randomly and particularly the top left side of the screen where the screen does not respond to my touches but responds when i touch other areas of the screen to scroll. i am not using any tempered glass, just a normal screen protector. is this a common problem?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.