Genting FAQ - Part 3

Smarty2

Reaction score
Pretty nice show. Do call the reservation center to make your reservation prior going to box office to collect tix. Platinum member is entitled to 6 tix in total.

Thx, bro. I alrdy got 2... thinking to get another 1 using the discount voucher to buy another one ...not sure allowed or not.... gonna chk out at the counter when I'm there.

DtDdeYtl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 6 PRO using GAGT

|XterA|

Master Member
Reaction score
not buffet lah

mountain leg rm30/kg
uphill rm60/kg

go ard 10pm lelong lelong
i hoot rm100 4 boxes msw shiok!!!!!!!

when u have eaten REAL pahang msw u will know the diff from SG msw,,,,,,,,,,knn see ah seng durian still selling s$18/kg Zzzzzzzz need buyer pay their tax for them

If 60rm is almost same price as sg.
30rm is at premium outlet or more further downhill?

givansingapore

Reaction score
Thx, bro. I alrdy got 2... thinking to get another 1 using the discount voucher to buy another one ...not sure allowed or not.... gonna chk out at the counter when I'm there.

DtDdeYtl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 6 PRO using GAGT

When do you need the tix? I still have 4 balance that can be booked.

givansingapore

Reaction score
Thx bro - going for the 8pm - 19th Jun slot. Hv to pick up the tix at the counter...doubt they will allow if not in person?

If I know earlier can book and pick up today. If their counter is opened early tomorrow, I can pick up tomorrow and pass to you in Singapore if you are not currently in Genting.

hwarzoner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like the pork ribs RM9 per piece and the suckling pig at RM168 at OUG JADE restaurant, quite nice.

Smarty2

Reaction score
I already booked and collected the 4 tix for the 19 Jun show. Just pm me how to pass the tix to you.

Many thx bro! I hv sent u a PM..but jiak lat lei...we (total 3 pax only) only short of 1 more tix...but u redeemed all 4 tix? I alrdy hv 2 tix on hand. Not sure if it's possible to chg the other 3 tix to 8pm - 20th or 21st Jun...watch 2nd round on another day.

givansingapore

Reaction score
Many thx bro! I hv sent u a PM..but jiak lat lei...we (total 3 pax only) only short of 1 more tix...but u redeemed all 4 tix? I alrdy hv 2 tix on hand. Not sure if it's possible to chg the other 3 tix to 8pm - 20th or 21st Jun...watch 2nd round on another day.

Don't know, the VIP counter already printed out the tix for me already.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thx so much, bro - no worries, I'll personally chk with them at VIP counter whether i can chg the date for the extra 3 tix for a 2nd round viewing..

cannot chg then ask any kids wan free show or not
do charity mah haha

Smarty2

Reaction score
cannot chg then ask any kids wan free show or not
do charity mah haha

Of course - anytime, bro...the tix alrdy printed for 19th Jun...u r alrdy bck liao right? Alrdy suggested and agreed by Bro-givansingapore - will give away if cannot chg...will try chg mine if cannot

Last edited:

stelee

Reaction score
thank you all, bros and sis, for answering my previous questions.

I'm trying to book my 3 nights stay in FWH now, and i"m wondering if anyone has promo code (for hotel room booking) to giveaway for my booking?

much appreciated. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.