~Porter Japan Official Thread~

sglords

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No more headporter soon.

Thank you very much for your continued support of HEAD PORTER.

We regret to inform you that we will cease trading as HEAD PORTER after the spring and summer season 2019.HEAD PORTER was established in 1998 and we are deeply grateful for your patronage over 20 years, We deeply apologise for any inconvenience caused.

HEAD PORTER TOKYO · HEAD PORTER OSAKA · - atelier - Head Porter · Head Porter Loft · HEAD PORTER ONLINE We expect to cease operating as HEAD PORTER around August 2019. As soon as we have final dates, we will inform you in our stores and HEAD PORTER ONLINE.

We will be launching a new brand in September 2019 and we look forward to sharing details with you in the near future.

HEAD PORTER
November 2018

Source: http://www.headporter.co.jp/sp/news/2018/11/notice.html

Sent from Xiaomi MI 6 using GAGT

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No more headporter soon.

Thank you very much for your continued support of HEAD PORTER.

We regret to inform you that we will cease trading as HEAD PORTER after the spring and summer season 2019.HEAD PORTER was established in 1998 and we are deeply grateful for your patronage over 20 years, We deeply apologise for any inconvenience caused.

HEAD PORTER TOKYO · HEAD PORTER OSAKA · - atelier - Head Porter · Head Porter Loft · HEAD PORTER ONLINE We expect to cease operating as HEAD PORTER around August 2019. As soon as we have final dates, we will inform you in our stores and HEAD PORTER ONLINE.

We will be launching a new brand in September 2019 and we look forward to sharing details with you in the near future.

HEAD PORTER
November 2018

Source: http://www.headporter.co.jp/sp/news/2018/11/notice.html

Sent from Xiaomi MI 6 using GAGT

rip
gt a few yoshida’s, never hv any HP though

ktyandkyc

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, what u all think of this bag? Thinking of getting this but afraid that it could be a tad shiny.. does the shinyness get reduced with use overtime? Thank you.

Model no. 655-17875
mZMLlD8l.jpg

thegardens3b

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys, what u all think of this bag? Thinking of getting this but afraid that it could be a tad shiny.. does the shinyness get reduced with use overtime? Thank you.

Model no. 655-17875
mZMLlD8l.jpg

dont worry man. this is stock photography pic.
the shine is to make the bag more appealing... it wont shine like that one haha

ktyandkyc

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont worry man. this is stock photography pic.
the shine is to make the bag more appealing... it wont shine like that one haha
Hihi actually I just seen the bag physically and because I'm not well versed in porter bag products, would like to ask if that nylon material which makes the bag a little reflective or shiny typical/ common, so much so that it feels a little showy haha

thegardens3b

Master Member
Reaction score
Hihi actually I just seen the bag physically and because I'm not well versed in porter bag products, would like to ask if that nylon material which makes the bag a little reflective or shiny typical/ common, so much so that it feels a little showy haha

you can say so. i think its porter signature to have the bags with a slight sheen on it and also partly because of the material. it wouldnt be that outstanding when you're wearing it la not to worry :o

BHAPPYZ

Reaction score
How you guys clean tanker series ?
After rough using it, saw stains on surface.

Last edited:

marbleslab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Model no. 655-17875
mZMLlD8l.jpg

From certain angles it does have abit of that shinyness. This is built to be a work/business type of bag.

On a side note anyone knows how to go about cleaning/maintaining such bags? I believe this bag the materials are:
MATERIAL
table: Cordura® Nylon Twill
(Teflon® Fabric Protector Processing · PVC Processing)
Back: Nylon Ox
(Teflon® Fabric Protector Processing)
Attached: Cow Kip (Chrome Tanning)

ktyandkyc

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From certain angles it does have abit of that shinyness. This is built to be a work/business type of bag.

On a side note anyone knows how to go about cleaning/maintaining such bags? I believe this bag the materials are:
MATERIAL
table: Cordura® Nylon Twill
(Teflon® Fabric Protector Processing · PVC Processing)
Back: Nylon Ox
(Teflon® Fabric Protector Processing)
Attached: Cow Kip (Chrome Tanning)
Thanks for the feedback! End up I bought as2ov in Japan but Porter is ever so nice. Just that nothing caught my eye for it's current season

BlueBulb

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking at PORTER ALOOF DAYPACK

both the Amazon JP and Rakuten not shipping :(

chromehead

Banned
Reaction score
looking at PORTER ALOOF DAYPACK

both the Amazon JP and Rakuten not shipping :(

tenso/buyee loh, still got many other forwarding services

Rakuten got their Rakuten Global Express in-house forwarding service, but i dunno how to use... so my 1st time is try Buyee

my first exp with Buyee is you put the rakuten page link, click buy, select plan, pay with paypal.
Buyee hoots item on your behalf from the site (so you don't get any points etc).
Once reach Buyee warehouse, then you pay for domestic shipping of item in japan to their warehouse + shipping to SG

Last edited:

faded11

Reaction score

Model no. 655-17875
mZMLlD8l.jpg

How much is this bag. Can share the link?

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those that visiting Tokyo. Do go to the Tokyo hands in Takashimaya Shinjuku. There is a Potr by Porter. If not please do go to the Omotesando or Tokyo station stores.

Last edited:

Kegler

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Im trying to use rakuten global express but reach payment page select shipping method there’s a clause on following brand not ship overseas
Sian .... I wanna buy aloof backpack

tenso/buyee loh, still got many other forwarding services

Rakuten got their Rakuten Global Express in-house forwarding service, but i dunno how to use... so my 1st time is try Buyee

my first exp with Buyee is you put the rakuten page link, click buy, select plan, pay with paypal.
Buyee hoots item on your behalf from the site (so you don't get any points etc).
Once reach Buyee warehouse, then you pay for domestic shipping of item in japan to their warehouse + shipping to SG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.