NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Jflrm6996

Reaction score
But the problem is the official scroll is only given during convocation which happens during end July. And I was asked to email MOE RU not VITAL when I went for signing last week. I think I should drop them a email maybe you should too! If you are in NTU and know how to get the degree scroll before convocation let me know!!! Currently I only have E transcript

I called CAO this morning and asked and they said they can’t release the results early. But my friend said the HR personnel she talked to this morning said she has seen uni students requesting for an early results release. I also only have the e-transcript not including my results this sem. I’m just gonna email MOE to clarify. The HR personnel that I talked to told me to just submit after convocation though.

amyyee

Reaction score
PGDE Application June 2019

Any mid-career switch who is applying or did PGDE?
I just received an email today from MOE asking to fill in a form to facilitate the process of my application. Mainly 2 questions: O level and A level's result by 17 June 2019, 2pm.
"Please note that your application will be assessed based on merit and in competition with other applications received."

Not sure to be excited or worried?!
Appreciate any advice or suggestions.

Last edited:

Jollyteacher

Reaction score
First come first serve for the briefing/contract signing. come early and get to go home earlier.

Hi! Can I check with those who have gone for the appointment briefing, after the contract signing, was there any announcement etc? I was the first few to go up to sign and left immediately after. Felt unreal that everything ended so quickly after the Long wait so just checking.

Last edited:

lonely_driver

Reaction score
Hi! Can I check with those who have gone for the appointment briefing, after the contract signing, was there any announcement etc? I was the first few to go up to sign and left immediately after. Felt unreal that everything ended so quickly after the Long wait so just checking.

I do hope u checked ur contract thoroughly.
I requested some amendments on my contract due to some errors. Had them mail me back the documents asap.
This was 2 years ago.

all announcements are made before the signing in order to clear up any matters pertaining the employment. Subsequent is all through emails.

lonely_driver

Reaction score
Any mid-career switch who is applying or did PGDE?
I just received an email today from MOE asking to fill in a form to facilitate the process of my application. Mainly 2 questions: O level and A level's result by 17 June 2019, 2pm.
"Please note that your application will be assessed based on merit and in competition with other applications received."

Not sure to be excited or worried?!
Appreciate any advice or suggestions.

Received this notification on my 1st time application. Wasn't successful.

Thankfully, made it through on my 2nd time. Never looked back ever since.

Jollyteacher

Reaction score
I do hope u checked ur contract thoroughly.
I requested some amendments on my contract due to some errors. Had them mail me back the documents asap.
This was 2 years ago.

all announcements are made before the signing in order to clear up any matters pertaining the employment. Subsequent is all through emails.

Thanks for your reply! Yep, read the contract thoroughly. :)

Would like to double check, after the appointment briefing, will there be any calls/ emails that I should be expecting?
Or the next update/email will be posting of school (1-2 weeks before AOD)?
Will be travelling and probably can’t receive calls so hoping I can have peace of mind when I’m away.

lonely_driver

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply! Yep, read the contract thoroughly. :)

Would like to double check, after the appointment briefing, will there be any calls/ emails that I should be expecting?
Or the next update/email will be posting of school (1-2 weeks before AOD)?
Will be travelling and probably can’t receive calls so hoping I can have peace of mind when I’m away.

next email would be the sch posting and itp programme. after which u have to contact the sch to inform them of your itp workshop.

Mamimo

Reaction score
Got mine too, hope everyone is happy with theirs! Are you guys calling the principal immediately? Any idea If there’s any harm if I make a call on fri? I’m overseas right now and something is wrong with my connection to external carriers. 🤔🤔🤔

posting is out!!

Ohgeesh

Reaction score
Hi, for those who got your posting, did u get posted to the school that u had done relief teaching in?

nooz17

Reaction score
Got mine too, hope everyone is happy with theirs! Are you guys calling the principal immediately? Any idea If there’s any harm if I make a call on fri? I’m overseas right now and something is wrong with my connection to external carriers. 🤔🤔🤔

i feel like this is one of those tests of whether you're efficient or not.. that being said, when i called, no one was expecting my call 🤣 also everyone is also currently on protected time so they might not even be around to take your call. if you're worried, you can try to get the principal's email and email them?

Mamimo

Reaction score
I did not. But then again, my relief teaching assignments were very sporadic. I got a sch that’s very near my home 😂

Hi, for those who got your posting, did u get posted to the school that u had done relief teaching in?

Mamimo

Reaction score
Hahah I know right? Did you manage to speak to the principal tho? I sent the sch an email ( since we didn’t get the p’s email add directly) and told them to pass on the msg to the P. Turns out she’s on leave too and the VP told me to take my time to call him. Haha, will return his call when I get back on fri!

Btw guys, does this mean that all of us will be going for the ITP at the same time? Will we be divided Acc to subjects and levels?

i feel like this is one of those tests of whether you're efficient or not.. that being said, when i called, no one was expecting my call 🤣 also everyone is also currently on protected time so they might not even be around to take your call. if you're worried, you can try to get the principal's email and email them?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.