Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested to join us?

Nepalese Ala Carte Buffet @ Everest Kitchen

Date. Sat 15 Jun
Time. 12pm
Venue. Everest Kitchen (55 Chander Rd, Singapore 219550)
Price. 12.50 nett

North indian / Nepalese cuisines. Never try b4, so basically a guinea pig outing =D
Expect the worse n hope for the best!

Change of date to Sat 15 Jun. Currently have 3 pax. Need more more more ppl to try more dishes =D

striker22

Reaction score
Count me in for this downgrade. It’s the closest thing i will ever get to Everest.

Is this using voucher?

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Count me in for this downgrade. It’s the closest thing i will ever get to Everest.

Is this using voucher?

Yalor, go everest so dnagerous, this one confirmed safer ... unless gena food poisoning. Anyways ... great! Including you, we have 5 confirmed pax liao. 1 TBC.

Yes, using voucher. Next week i will form watsapp grp n confirm again b4 buying the vouchers.

Spidie

Reaction score
Wah nepalese food how does it taste like ?

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

lyrad

Reaction score
Hi guys, I want to bring my family for Sunday Lunch Brunch Buffet. Prefer to have Alaskan Crab and lobster. I am not sure which one to go.

Can give me the rating based on food variety, dessert variety and tastes of foods for the following choices?

Thank you.

Triple Three
Opus
Seasonal Tastes
J65

Last edited:

missbllu

Reaction score
Triple three has more variety than J65. Personally I prefer lime restaurant when they have their lobster or crab feast festival! Worth the money

Handsome_guy

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone interested to join us?

Nepalese Ala Carte Buffet @ Everest Kitchen

Date. Sat 15 Jun
Time. 12pm
Venue. Everest Kitchen (55 Chander Rd, Singapore 219550)
Price. 12.50 nett

North indian / Nepalese cuisines. Never try b4, so basically a guinea pig outing =D
Expect the worse n hope for the best!

I see the picture from their fb. Basically just rice and some liquid items look like curry or what. Dun see any meat items. For 12.50, also dun expect too much.

https://www.facebook.com/everestkitchensg/videos/448793772590963/

Last edited:

oohmygod

Reaction score
Went last week. Both are still there but the lamb chop don't look appealing

Better call and ask whether lamb chops and sotong available a not before going. Maybe the menu changes.

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

Spidie

Reaction score
Hmm i think ok leh. So overall the food ok ?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went food capital recently. Variety is not alot but whacked the oysters. They are decent though. Personally, their cakes are nice; savoury food is average only.

I just went azur on Sat.
Regretted it.
Still think that a trip to food capital will be much better.

AndreFLo

Master Member
Reaction score
I just went azur on Sat.
Regretted it.
Still think that a trip to food capital will be much better.

Is the spread at Azur really that bad?

Was thinking of going for their crab buffet over NDP period, looks like I might have to reconsider.

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
Oh I just tried it tonight. For 30nett, it's pretty decent. Everything on their menu is nett price so they are already in my "good book". Sure steaks are not the best but you get em hot and fresh off the Grill on your preferred doneness.

Sides were a tad disappointing but I'm there for the steaks and at that price, nothing to complain. Also their buffet starts at 5 ends at 9. I made a reservation there at 6 and if was quite empty. Basically be there around 6 for the food to arrive fast. When we were leaving which is around 7.45, it was 80% full and they no longer accept walk-ins cause reservation.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh I just tried it tonight. For 30nett, it's pretty decent. Everything on their menu is nett price so they are already in my "good book". Sure steaks are not the best but you get em hot and fresh off the Grill on your preferred doneness.

Sides were a tad disappointing but I'm there for the steaks and at that price, nothing to complain. Also their buffet starts at 5 ends at 9. I made a reservation there at 6 and if was quite empty. Basically be there around 6 for the food to arrive fast. When we were leaving which is around 7.45, it was 80% full and they no longer accept walk-ins cause reservation.

Serving speed? i also read that they are really really slow?

How many steaks did you order in total? Do they like start chu pattern after the 2nd steak or something? :s13:

delson_tan

Master Member
Reaction score
Just went to Lobsterfest at Lime Restaurant. First and last time for me. Think the lobsters are frozen and overcooked. Spent a lot of time queuing for them too. Roti John lobster was my favourite. Though I can't tell if there's lobster in there, the flavour was quite nice.

There's other food but variety quite little. I tried some of the desserts and it was not bad. There is complimentary parking which helped me save $15.

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
Ordered 8 streaks, 2 ribs, 2 sausages, satay, Manton and nacho chips.

Came decently quick as it's cooked on the spot. Although each time I order 2 steaks at a time.

Spidie

Reaction score
Just went to Lobsterfest at Lime Restaurant. First and last time for me. Think the lobsters are frozen and overcooked. Spent a lot of time queuing for them too. Roti John lobster was my favourite. Though I can't tell if there's lobster in there, the flavour was quite nice.

There's other food but variety quite little. I tried some of the desserts and it was not bad. There is complimentary parking which helped me save $15.
Heard from people who work there the lobster all come cooked one leh which means its frozen. So you should know the standard where.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.