DiCaprio

Reaction score
HAGWE!
jfR0Pc7l.jpg

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, what you think of milgauss z-blue? Is it too eye catching(in a colorful way) to wear in office?

Is it a popular model so no way to get from local AD? Not much grey listings on carousell too

Last edited:

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, what you think of milgauss z-blue? Is it too eye catching(in a colorful way) to wear in office?

Is it a popular model so no way to get from local AD? Not much grey listings on carousell too

If you are planning to make this a one rolex watch guy, i will not suggest this model. This model vibes is kinda casual and playful (Blue & Orange) + no date at all. I will suggest you look at the yacht master Blue instead. Not much diff in pricing and have date + diving Bezel.

zRolex-Yachtmaster-116622---115962w.jpg

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They appear in sg AD all the time
The only sports model I see when I go walk around
I'm sure if you express interest, you will get a call within three months

Milgauss and air king easiest to obtain within the sports range

Last edited:

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you are planning to make this a one rolex watch guy, i will not suggest this model. This model vibes is kinda casual and playful (Blue & Orange) + no date at all. I will suggest you look at the yacht master Blue instead. Not much diff in pricing and have date + diving Bezel.

zRolex-Yachtmaster-116622---115962w.jpg

Wah okie okie. Will find more review. I find it cool (at the moment) coz james mcavoy wore it in xmen, probably coz he doesn’t want magneto to screw up the accuracy. Not sure if this will be a 3-minute 热度 like for the milgauss, which happens most of the time.

Last edited:

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They appear in sg AD all the time
The only sports model I see when I go walk around
I'm sure if you express interest, you will get a call within three months

Milgauss and air king easiest to obtain within the sports range
Thx for sharing. Local AD sells milgauss @ retail? Or need to combo with some other watch?

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah okie okie. Will find more review. I find it cool (at the moment) coz james mcavoy wore it in xmen, probably coz he doesn’t want magneto to screw up the accuracy. Not sure if this will be a 3-minute 热度 like for the milgauss, which happens most of the time.

It’s a fairly heavy watch.. relatively unique dial for rolex.. hence feedback it is not a typical one-rolex watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.