Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Messup

Reaction score
Yes I told them I was scammed so if any call or WhatsApp don believe and give them money. I also ask people to install CCTV later. I had call the along hotline tell them and also say dont pay any more cause u had already pay them more u own them. If they came than make a report to police and give them the acc I had transfer the money.i worry they come house that all. I also got no more money to pay them

You should make police report now rather than wait till they come.

Do you know where you transferred your money to previously? It could be to other innocent victims. So go make a report now, in case other victims make a police report and you become a suspect for helping them.

Don’t believe and don’t answer calls from unfamiliar numbers or private numbers

Adamawew80

Reaction score

Do you know where you transferred your money to previously? It could be to other innocent victims. So go make a report now, in case other victims make a police report and you become a suspect for helping them.

Ok tmr I will go down. What should I tell them . Yes I got write down the acc number

Adamawew80

Reaction score

Ok tmr I will go down. What should I tell them . Yes I got write down the acc number

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just prepare for the worst. Hard to say. Some ahlong will sent ppl up. Some never. Really depends. As now very hard to find runners cos very fast get caught.

Stop paying them no point one. Will keep ask u pay. Mine was 22k plus in total. Some i managed to close account. Some keep changing the due date. I lazy entertain i just stopped paying all.

I got daily,3day,4day,5day,7day. I think mine is the most jialat. I lost my job. My family like disown me. Until now i work those adhoc jobs just to make ends meet.

I got last sem of uni starting in aug.

walau... you are still schooling in uni?

how the heck you chalk up 20+k debt?

like that how to pay the semester fees

veryrockbottom

Reaction score
Just prepare for the worst. Hard to say. Some ahlong will sent ppl up. Some never. Really depends. As now very hard to find runners cos very fast get caught.

Stop paying them no point one. Will keep ask u pay. Mine was 22k plus in total. Some i managed to close account. Some keep changing the due date. I lazy entertain i just stopped paying all.

I got daily,3day,4day,5day,7day. I think mine is the most jialat. I lost my job. My family like disown me. Until now i work those adhoc jobs just to make ends meet.

I got last sem of uni starting in aug.

Hi,

recently i am facing similar issue where ive started to jam up on payments....mine around 30k if u take the clear amount (paid almost the amount to them in defers)...about 15 stall also.

Able to share what u went thru? I really dont want to pay them anymore...

Unlucky_chap

Reaction score
Hi,

recently i am facing similar issue where ive started to jam up on payments....mine around 30k if u take the clear amount (paid almost the amount to them in defers)...about 15 stall also.

Hey mam,

Stop payong. Before that i suggest u go make police report cover urself. Mine was bopian as my accounts got frozen. As i pay them daily basis due to my daily,3day,4day,5day,7days loan.

Due to the high volume transactions a day. My account got frozen. Had to go Clementi Hq take statement. After telling them everything. I setup camera outside my home. Two days after i mia, my house got splashed. Writings on the door for my dry riser outside my house. Gate got locked.

Some i managed to closed the account.

I still getting weird visits at weird hours. The other day they ordered macdonalds sent to my house. I called macdonalds to ignore orders to be sent to my unit.

Unlucky_chap

Reaction score
walau... you are still schooling in uni?

how the heck you chalk up 20+k debt?

like that how to pay the semester fees

Ya i also wonder how i did it. Hahahahaha
Im working full time also. I study part time. Bank wont loan to me so i bopian try other means lor. I went to licensed money lender but didnt take up any loan from them.

Suddenly i start getting loan sms so i enquire from a few. Take weekly clear then can take monthly loan. So i was very gullible when i cleared the loan. I kena cheated to pay duty fee and stamp duty before they can release the money loan.

Now when i think back i feel stupid. 😪

Unlucky_chap

Reaction score
Hi,

Stay strong. Must not give in to fear. They feed on fear. If u heng u wont kena splash paint la. Cos now hard to find runner.

I got offered to be runner but i ignore blocked all of them. Just brace urself for this hard times.

First two months i was depressed cos lost my 5digits salary job. Lost my family trust. Now i surviving on my own doing adhoc banquet jobs.

My friends wanted to help me but i told them let me clear this issue on my own. Now im slowly getting back on my feet.

veryrockbottom

Reaction score
Hey mam,

Stop payong. Before that i suggest u go make police report cover urself. Mine was bopian as my accounts got frozen. As i pay them daily basis due to my daily,3day,4day,5day,7days loan.

Due to the high volume transactions a day. My account got frozen. Had to go Clementi Hq take statement. After telling them everything. I setup camera outside my home. Two days after i mia, my house got splashed. Writings on the door for my dry riser outside my house. Gate got locked.

Some i managed to closed the account.

I still getting weird visits at weird hours. The other day they ordered macdonalds sent to my house. I called macdonalds to ignore orders to be sent to my unit.

I already made police report when they used lalamove guys to knock on my door which i mistaken for runners. I have CCTV setup.

May i know how long ago was your ordeal?

Thanks for all the advice man...i think only you will know how i am feeling now

Makminah

Reaction score
I want to clear my loan but when ever due date I say I want settle all my loan. They always give me excuses no full settle acc only defer acc.i take 500 and I had pay 2.5k.i dont want to pay anymore

Stop paying and make a police report. Many of us here paid more than what they transferred just in terms of deferment. The more you pay the more they see you as an easy target. Cut all contacts and move on with life. Just prepare yourself for the harrassment. The initail part will be hard but things will get better. How long it will last no one knows. Also inform the NOK number you gave and your workplace if you provide your office number. Be honest and apologetic, that way at least others can prepare themselves for whats to come.

Makminah

Reaction score
I already made police report when they used lalamove guys to knock on my door which i mistaken for runners. I have CCTV setup.

One of their many creative ways to harrass you. Someone from this forum, order game from carousell and was told to self collect at the 'seller' house.
In the end it was actually one of the debtors house. He ask the boy to knock hard and kick the door once and take video. In the end they told the boy to go shop and buy paint to splash if not the boy have to paint them $1000. Lucky he did not proceed and make a report. Seeing how the manipulate others makes me thing they are desperate for runners.

Unlucky_chap

Reaction score

Mine started in late feb 19 when i stopped paying cos my accounts got frozen.

Jiamin2706

Reaction score
I keep thinking they got ur acc num, some of them bribe officers and hand over our acc num saying we are helping the uml. Really worried this will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.