Which ipad will you buy in 2019

Ipad mini 5 or Ipad Air 10.5 will you buy?

• Total voters

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
XAfQjE9l.jpg

If you want to know more about bent. Go see youtuber gizmoslip title: Taking My BENT 1429 iPad Pro to the Apple Store. My benting is same area only he iPad Pro is 11 inches n my one is 12.9

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

The bend will appear at the same area and Apple has already mentioned that the bend will appear on some iPad Pros. The bend is still within the industry standards. Only anything more than that, Apple will look to replace the iPad on a case-by-case basis.

zheyan

Reaction score
To b specific, Apple Pencil 2 only can use on iPad Pro (2018) & vice versa.. the rest of d iPads that support Pencil, can only use Apple Pencil 1 (with lightning port) for now.

Reason being, Apple Pencil 2's magnetic pairing/charging can only work with iPad Pro (2018) as of now. And iPad Pro (2018) has no lightning port (USB-C, remember?).

can use pencil on both?

damentia

Reaction score
Anyone managed to snag a ipad air 3 64gb wifi spacegrey want to trade for my BNIB gold equivalent? I wanted to get a grey but it was out of stock

mackie8

Reaction score
Yes. Selected delivery option.

It works, make an account with Courts and sign-in first.
Collected my order yesterday....

Too bad they dont have cellular model.....

Sent from Google PIXEL 3A using GAGT

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Collected my order yesterday....

Too bad they dont have cellular model.....

Sent from Google PIXEL 3A using GAGT

OK. I should have mine by Thursday. Doubt I’ll open or use it until the screen protector is in.

wlun228

Reaction score
Missed out court discount. What's the best code to use except from june10? Cap at 75

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.