Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
If u willing to pay for sure can la
Last time ps3 alot ppl buy physical R2 games from some Europe website, cant remember the site
But i followed PierceLee bro lead during gameaxis forum time
I haven't been to those UK sites for many year, since the prices in UK gone up a lot (and I am fully digital on PS4). Not sure those places still exist (I think one changed name and another merged or something). They are still listed in the first few posts on the Game Deals thread, can check them out if interested. Of cos there is always Amazon UK, but not sure their shipping rate nowadays. (I remember back then bought PS3 from Amazon UK and Germany, so cheap, even with shipping.)

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I haven't been to those UK sites for many year, since the prices in UK gone up a lot (and I am fully digital on PS4). Not sure those places still exist (I think one changed name and another merged or something). They are still listed in the first few posts on the Game Deals thread, can check them out if interested. Of cos there is always Amazon UK, but not sure their shipping rate nowadays. (I remember back then bought PS3 from Amazon UK and Germany, so cheap, even with shipping.)

The grey and yellow fugly case.. R2.

keechiu

Reaction score
Nowadays don't have any nice games.. Switch sat in my cabinet for a good 5 months ever since I completed Lets Go.. Only took it out occasionally to charge it and check if it is still working :s22:

Thought animal crossing will release this year, guess its gonna continue to collect dust till probably Sept when zelda is out :s22:

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Nowadays don't have any nice games.. Switch sat in my cabinet for a good 5 months ever since I completed Lets Go.. Only took it out occasionally to charge it and check if it is still working :s22:

Thought animal crossing will release this year, guess its gonna continue to collect dust till probably Sept when zelda is out :s22:
Huh?? U not interested in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, Fire emblem, DQ11s??
U only go for cute games?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

this game is hard(if you have no sense of rhythm)

Elysium87

Reaction score

got so many good game release for the past 5 mths

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.