Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My first rolex op39.. anyone knows where to get good rubber strap other than everest and rubber b?

FUHCupR.jpg

lol please leave it on bracelet.

on rubber its going to look hideous

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how much discount can one get for a datejust 31 at THG? 12%?
No 10% just walk away for datejust. Best rate u can get is 20%. Unless u wanna try thh those clearance model.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

uniboy

Reaction score
What is the availability of the new Datejust 36mm black or blue dial like in local AD? The one that was released this year in Baselworld 19. Is it possible to get or can just keep dreaming?

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the availability of the new Datejust 36mm black or blue dial like in local AD? The one that was released this year in Baselworld 19. Is it possible to get or can just keep dreaming?

notch available bcoz of fomo and speculators,let those hoarders and flippers keep more stock

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
notch available bcoz of fomo and speculators,let those hoarders and flippers keep more stock

Can't wait for market to correct, TBH.

But also realistic to know that there is a 'new normal' now and prices won't return to 5 years ago.

Cheaper, yes, but not a reset to 'below RRP' kind of market.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just now happened to pass by a watch shop so just pop in to look see.

randomly just ask if they had a tudor gmt and surprisingly he said yes.. but i had to pwp with a unknown swiss brand watch in order to get that gmt. the cheapest watch i spot was like 600-700+ and got 15% discount, gmt in rrp and no discount.

was like... now so openly say liao ah. :o

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

36mm blue/black dj i believe its not easy to get also. u can try pop in those ADs to have first hand experience.

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

randomly just ask if they had a tudor gmt and surprisingly he said yes.. but i had to pwp with a unknown swiss brand watch in order to get that gmt. the cheapest watch i spot was like 600-700+ and got 15% discount, gmt in rrp and no discount.

In Orchard one right ? Or

yaf123

Reaction score

How much did u pay for the tudor gmt alone?

Zoeycjy

Reaction score
Lost some weight and now my Rolex is too big :( Does anyone knows if the resizing service at Rolex service centre in Orchard FOC? Have trust issues doing at other places haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.