SUSS (FT)/SIT/SUTD 2019-2020 Intake

petshijie

Reaction score
But wa still need to go down to school to make the payment..... like troublesome..

not sure if 100 is enough for 10 days, i'll just play it safe and bring slightly more.

Yeah... they should have made payment available online

Reaction score
Just curious, are there any telegram/ whatsapp/ discord groups for SUSS FT accountancy students? :)

Yes there is! PM-ed you :)

Looking for SUSS accountancy folks - if you want the whatsapp link as well, please pm me

Telegram
ACC FT - t.me/@SUSSFullTimeAccountancyStudents
ACC 2018 - t.me/SUSSACC2018

josephinetyl

Reaction score
hi anyone going/not going the orientation? As I have a close family member wedding to attend on 13th of July. Not sure which to go..:(

AceIclair

Reaction score
Hi! Anybody got enrolled in FT supply chain management? Are there any groups that I can join? Thanks! :)

chitwan36

Reaction score
Yea i guess I will be going. Go and see what's there. Anyway I believe we can leave around 2+. Don't think will be going for those seminars

woshichaoren98

Reaction score
like why u want to choose sutd, what have u done during ur school life, do you know anything about sutd. anw, u going to have a short mcq before the interview(probably maths qn). 5 sem cgpa 3.78. no cca. haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.